Masa x Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)

Masa x Reader

A/N: I'm running out of ideas T_T, But I know so many jrock bands, I just don't know who to write about after this, I'm accepting requests :)

Masa's P.OV

Everything is planned out right. I made sure that I gave her enough money to buy her a birthday outfit for tonight. She is out with her friend (F/N) right now picking out an outfit. No matter what she picks out, she is still beautiful.

While I was waiting for her to come back, I decided to make sure that everything was right. I had the food ready, and the wine. I also made sure I had the softest blanket ever. I don't want her sitting on that itchy grass. I decided to do a picnic because, why not?

I packed everything in the car to make sure when she gets home, she doesnt see everything. I also made sure I had her presents, and the one thing that is gonna make, or break me.

I see her getting out of her friend's car with a few bags in her hand. I went outside to take the bags from her. They look heavy.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I got these for you." I said to her, and took her bags in the house.

"Thank you babe." She had told me. She took one of the bags into the bathroom, and shut the door.

"Don't come in! What I'm wearing is a surprise." She spoke loudly through the door.

I waited for her to come out. While I was waiting, I made sure that the guys had everything in order, and not to screw it up. They don't wanna see me when i'm angry. (A/N: XD )

She came out the bathroom, and she looked gorgeous. She had a long, black dress on. She matched it with some silver, glittery heels. She had her hair in a bun, and had a black, rose clip in the front of the bun.

"Don't get used to it." She had told me. She hates dresses, and heels, so thats why she is telling m that.

"Dont worry babe, I wont." I responded back.

(Y/N) P.O.V

We got into the car, and he was just smilling as he was driving.

"Are you okay." I had asked him, and giggles a little bit. I thought he was just so cute when he smiles.

"Im fine. Im just excited for tonight." He had responded back.

(Mini time-skip brught to you by.....Natsu XD)

He had stopped the car, and put a blindfold onto my eyes.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE WHERE IM GOING!" I shouted. He just laughed like a maniac. Laughter might be the best medicine, but when there isnt a reason to laugh, you need medicine.

"Just hold my hand, I will guide you to our destination." He had told me. I grabbed his hand, and I heard noises . It sounded like Natsu. He might be carrying stuff because he is just complaining about how heavy it was.

We kept walking for a while. It was about 5 minutes, then we stopped. He let go of my hand.

"Stay here." He stated to me. I did as he said. I heard him pick something up, and he began to undo my blindfold, as my vision started to clear, my eyes widen in shock, and my jaw dropped.

It was his whole band. They had their instuments. They were up on the stage that's at the park. (A/N: There is a stage at the park near me XD) They had their instruments. Masa had jumped on the stage, and they began to play. He knew how much I loved their songs.

After they played 3 songs, he looked at his bandmates.

"Alright guys, LEAVE!!" He told them. I laughed because they all pouted, and began to leave. He took me to the back of the stage where there was a grassy area. He had a blanket down on it, and there was food.

"Did you cook this Masa? Its really good." I stated as I was eating a sushi roll.

"Nope, I got a chef too." I figure he did.

He began to stand up, and give me my presents. I opened them, and the first one was some drumsticks. I played drums, so I needed a new pair. The next gift was a set of dark colored lipsticks. I need some new ones for my performaces. The last one I opened was a pretty black necklace, that had diamonds on it.

"There is one more." He stated to me. That wasn't all! I swore he spent like $500 on the necklace itself. He started to take something out of his pocket, and he looked in my eyes.

" (Y/N), Those pretty (E/C) eyes of yours never fail to make me smile. Can you do me one favor, and marry me?" I coudn't believe my ears. Did he say marry him? My eyes started to water a little with joy.

"Duh, Of course!" I jumped into his arms. He put the ring on my left hand, and kissed me softly, and he looked in my eyes.

"Happy birthday, and next year it won't just be your birthday, but the day I propsed to you." He spoke softly.

A/N: Okay, so I tried to do something a little different. Again, I am accepting requests, and you can request in the comments. Hope you enjoyed this story. <3

Vote, Comment, & Share

~Till we meet again ~