Yuuki X Reader (Lycaon)

*This is a request. It's supposed to be a smut. However, I will only make it slightly a smut, since I don't have much time anymore. Please bare with me on this ~Minori*

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Yuuki and I were laying down in our king sized bed. He was watching the music channel, while I was reading this new horror book I had discovered at the book store. It was midnight, yet neither of us was getting sleepy. We typically go to bed at midnight. But it seems that won't happen tonight.

"(Y/N)," Yuuki called my name. I sighed, and put more book down, holding the page where I was left at. "Yes Yuuki," I grumbled. I was kind of annoyed that he decided to talk to me after an hour of pure silence, while we participate in our nightly activities. He made a sad face, and crossed his arms around his chest. "Why are you being so mean to me?" I slapped my hand against my forehead. I feel like I'm dating a five year old.

"I'm not being mean. You just interrupted a good part in my book," I explained. He uncrossed his arms, and smiled. "Oh okay. I was going to ask you a question, but it seems the book is more important than me." I rolled my eyes, and put a bookmark on the page I left off. I put the book on my nightstand, and tilted my head at him. "Now you have my attention Yuuki." He smirked, and turned off the Tv. "Great."

He reached over, and started to kiss me. I was shocked at first, since it was unexpected. But I slowly started to embrace the sudden affection from him. He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth slightly for him. He slid is tongue in my mouth, our tongues connected. They swirled around each other in a heated, and passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we rolled over to where I was on top of him. I put my legs on each side of his body, and his arms had wrapped around my waist. I started to grind against him slowly, and his hands travelled down to my butt. He grabbed my butt hard, and started to roughly move me to where I was grinding hard against him. I could feel his length start to erected, which was a major turn on for me

He pulled away slowly from the kiss, and started to suck on my neck. My hips bucked forward at the sudden sensation. He licked the spot, and bit down on it softly. A small moan escaped my lips, and I closed my eyes hard. "Yuuki~" He moved his lips from the crook of my neck, and moved to the other side. A shiver went down my spine, and I leaned into his chest. "I see your enjoying yourself love." I nodded my head a little. "Mhmm," I chuckled a little.

He slipped his hands down my shorts, and started to rub my butt with his hands. I sat up quickly, and my body shook. His hands were a bit cold from being exposed to the A/C, so it made me shiver a bit. He looked into my eyes for a minute, they sparkled as a small smile appeared on his face. I smiled right back at him. He took one of his hands out of my shorts, and pulled me down closer to him , our lips attaching.

The kiss was different though. We were both desperate for each other, like we were starving for it. His lips opened slightly, and I took the opportunity to stick my tongue into the wet cavern. His tongue was warm, as they swirled around each other, like they were dueling for dominance over each other.

He flipped us over, not breaking our heated kiss. My legs wrapped around his waist, while his arms started to roam my body. His hands were on my breast. He was squeezing them hard, and he thrusted his hips forward. "Ahh~," A small moan escaped from our lips. He smirked in the kiss, and broke it. His mouth started to trail down my body, but my shirt got in the way.

He stripped me of my shirt, and proceeded on with what he was doing. I didn't have on a bra, since I was supposed to go to bed.

His tongue flicked onto my left nipple, my senses started to go crazy. He noticed this, and latched his mouth on, sucking on it. My legs started to move around, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. But as soon as I closed my eyes, his hand started to play with my right nipple. My eyes shot open, and pleasure shot through my body. "Y-Yuuki," I basically screamed his name.

He pulled his mouth away, and started to do the same to the right nipple. Instead of his hand moving towards my left nipple, they went down my shorts and underwear. He started to rub my clitoris gently, but enough for it to feel so good. My senses were off the hook, and I couldn't think straight at all.

I sat up a little, my arms wrapping around his neck. He then put two fingers inside of me, taking my breath away at the new sensation. He started off slow, but he started to move his hands faster, and faster. "I- I feel, Before I could finish my sentence, I came hard on his fingers. A satisfied smirk was on his face, and he pulled them out. He licked his fingers seductively, making me bite my lips.

Suddenly, I heard the door slam open, and I immediately screamed. Yuuki's eyes widened, and he covered me with a blanket. I looked to see who it was, and it was Satoshi. He had on that dumbass hat, and was smiling hard. "I heard screaming, but I see you two were fucking," He laughed hard, slapping his knee.

"Retard, who the hell told you to walk in here anyway. We allowed you stay at our place for a couple weeks, but are you going to invade my privacy too ?" Yuuki stated firmly. His smile faded, but it came right back.

"Hell yeah ! Now continue fucking. Satoshi out !"

I rolled my eyes, and got comfortable in bed. "Mood ruined, good night." I stated. Yuuki laid next to me, cuddling me close to him. "It's okay. We always have tomorrow love."

----------------------------------

A/N: I apologize to the person who requested this. I'm so late, but I've been loaded with work. I'm deeply sorry for this. I honestly am. But I hope you enjoy the story, and the funny ending. (I actually love Satoshi's hat)