Aoi X Reader (The Gazette) Pt. 1

Aoi's P.O.V

It was just another day at the studio. Ruki, Reita, Uruha, Kai, and I were working on a new single for our newest album that's going to be coming out very soon. Ruki was writing the song, while Uruha, and I composed the music. Kai was practicing his drumming in the corner, and Reita was strumming bass notes for me, so I can be able to put in the bass part for him. We were all working hard, and been here for about 5 hours now. Nobody was talking, and the only sounds you could hear were Kai's drumming, and the music I'm working on. I was about to ask Kai to stop drumming for a minute, but then the studio door flew open.

It was (Y/N). She was our clumsy manager. I've had a crush on her for a very long time. Since she started working here actually, which was about 3 years ago. I never made a move on her because I was scared she was going to deny me, since there was a rumor going around that she had a crush on Reita. She's denied it many times, but who knows?

She was trying to catch her breath right now, since she obviously ran here to tell us something which might be important. She bent over, and put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Her skirt rose up a little bit exposing her upper thighs. I had to put my laptop in my lap to keep my boner away. She finally stood up after catching her breath, and smiled at all of us. 'Ughh...her smile was so pure'

"Okay guys, so your scheduled to do a live in 3 weeks on a Saturday, so have that song ready for me to listen to next week. Then, you guys have a break for about an week, and then after break you guys star tour. Need any help with the song process?" Even her voice was soft, and angelic.

"Actually...Aoi needs help. Maybe you should go over his place tonight," Reita spoke up. 'He's he crazy! I can't help myself when I'm around her.

"Okay! What time should I go to your place Aoi?" She started to walk closer to me, and took a seat next to me on the couch. I feel like my brain just died now. That's what this girl does to me.

"Umm...M-maybe around 10 t-tonight?" I'm such a mess right now. I can't even talk properly.

"Okay, see you then." She got up from the couch, and walked out the studio. She might have some other stuff to take care off.

I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in. Reita started laughing, while Ruki just smirked at me. I wanna know why they are laughing at me? Is it because of what just happened? Did I look like a fool ?

"Guys, what's so funny?" I asked them. Reita stood up, and took a seat next to me.

"Okay, your what's funny bro. You can't talk properly when you see that girl. I also noticed you moved your computer into your lap. Guys only do that when-" I cut Reita off with my hand.

"Yea, I get already."

"Here. Take it for tonight." Reita was handing me a condom. Does he think I'm going to have sex with her tonight? I can barley talk when I'm around her, what makes him think I'm capable of taking it to the next level with her?

"I don't think I will need this." I pushed the condom away.

"Just take it." He stuck in my pocket, and went back over to his bass. I rolled my eyes at Reita, and continued my work.

We ended up getting a lot more than I expected done. I was able to get a bass part, and a drum part into the song. Now all I need is to put in the guitarist parts, and we have our music. Ruki didn't really talk to us much as we were working on this though. He was too focused on making sure the lyrics made sense, since some of the lyrics are going to be English. He also wanted to make sure his lyrics will fit into the song. Other than that Ruki was pretty silent.