Jojo X Reader (The Gallo)

JoJo X Reader (Lemon)

JoJo's P.O.V

"My My~ Look at the sight we have here," I spoke in my sadistic tone. (Y/N) was tied up onto the bed. Her hands above her head, while her legs were tied together as well. Her eyes blindfolded as well. She had on a black lingerie set we'd gotten. It was just a plain black, lacy bra with matching panties. She had on leather, knee high boots with it as well. The sight just made me hard already.

"Stop messing around, and screw me," (Y/N) spat at me. My lips curved into a smirk. "Not yet my dear, I want to play first," I had said to her. I had on my leather, black pants hanging off my hips at a low level. I had on a mesh top with patterns on it. In my had held a whip that's going to be used for my special (Y/N).

"You know (Y/N), I haven't had much time to spend with you," My words echoed through the room. I swung the whip in my hand as I had gotten closer to her. "I've been out touring with my band mates lately," I tilted my head, and caressed the ends of the whip on her exposed stomach. "But, you know what I missed the most. . ." A loud noise echoed through the room. The noise was the whip being hit onto her delicate skin. Her back arched, pulling on the ropes on her wrist.

"I missed playing with you," I whispered the last part in her ear. I hit her again with my whip. Her back arched again, and this time I earned a moan from her. "Mhmm~ Damn Jojo, sure do know how to play," she smirked. "Of course I do love, we've been playing this game quite some time now. I have no choice but to be good at what I do~" The whip slapping the same spot again. Her stomach was starting to turn red. My sadistic desires liking what I see.

"You know babe, maybe we can take this up a notch~" My sadistic thoughts were now taking over. They wanted me to do more. "Ooh~ I like the way you are thinking Jojo. What are you thinking of doing to me now?" (Y/N)'s masochistic side was now taking over her as well. This is great. We'll be having fun tonight.

~Trigger warning ! Mention of blood~

"I'll be right back to play. I need to grab a special tool of mine~" I put the whip down onto our king sized bed, and went into our closet. I grabbed the bag of 'toys' and pulled out something I have been hiding in there for a year now. Finally, I get a chance to use my blade. Maybe she wouldn't mind if we tried this tonight.

I closed the closet door, and got onto the bed with (Y/N). One leg on one side of her, and the other on the other side. "Babe~ How hardcore you want to go with me?" I had asked her first. "Make me beg for mercy JoJo~" Her mouth opening slightly. "Are you sure my love?~" She shook her head a 'yes', indicating she was ready to endure any type of pain.

"Open your mouth~," I ordered her. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. I placed my delicate blade onto the top of her tongue. I gently brushed it on her tongue. Then the tip of my blade grazed her bottom lip. The blade was now traveling downwards towards her chest. I lightly pressed down , drawing blood already. Her body arched at the sudden wave of pain. I slide the blade across her chest, until there was a long, cut across her chest. It was deep enough to draw a little bit of blood.

I licked the blood off of the blade, and then off of her body. "Mhmm~ I like that feleing Jojo~," (Y/N) had spoke. I had wiped off the blood from her body, but I didn't swallow it just yet. I went up to her lips, and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth immediately for me. I slid my tongue in, exploring the wet cavern. The blood was now dripping off of my lips onto her soft one, and then down her jaw to her neck. This was reminding me of some vampire fantasy, which is something I like.

I pulled away from our kiss. Her jaw, neck, and chest was stained with some of her blood. My lips were stained with hers. "~Keep going Jojo, make me beg for mercy," her masochistic side spoke to my sadistic ones. "My pleasure love~" I grabbed the blade from the bed, and made dragged it across her chest. A different spot this time, making it a bit deeper than last time. ~" Yes Jojo ! Just like that~," (Y/N) had moaned out. More blood was seeping from the wound I had made on her.