Chizuru x Reader (Pentagon)

Chizuru X Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

I waited patiently for a text from Chizuru. A text saying he is on the way home. He has been gone for a month now. He went on tour for a month, and now he will finally be home. I missed his cuddles, and kisses. I miss playing in his soft hair, and his funny jokes. I just wanted him home right now. But he will be home today.

I was laying down in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I was lost in thought, and the only noise that broke me out of my trance, was the noise of my phone. I sat up, and grabbed my phone. I looked at the notification, and it was him! I quickly opened the text, and read it.

"Hey love! My plane will be landing around 5:30. Can please come pick me up from the airport? I can't wait to see you, and snuggle in tour warm arms that I've missed so much. I love you, and see you soon." -Chizuru

I immediately responded back to his message, which made me blush 50 shades of red.

"Yes, I will come pick you up from the airport. Dinner will be done as well. Have a safe trip, and I missed you cuddles more ! See you soon !"

I hoped out of my bed, and looked at the time. It was 9:00 a.m. Geez, so early. I walked into the kitchen, and fixed me some coffee. I grabbed the bag of coffee beans, and put them in the coffee grinder. I filled up the coffee container with water, and poured the water into our coffee machine. I put the jar in the machine, and poured the grinded coffee beans into the machine, and press start.

While I waited, I fixed me some toast, and sausage, since it was the quickest thing to make. I put the bread into the toaster, and put the sausage in a pan. Once the toast was done, the sausage was done too. I put my food onto a plate, and poured my coffee into my cup. I garbed some creamer, and poured it into my coffee. I grabbed my cup, and plate, and sat down at the table, where my laptop was.

I opened my laptop, and checked my emails. Nothing really important, except 1 model opportunity, which I responded back too, and I closed my computer. I sat at the table finishing up my food, and coffee. When I finished, I washed my dishes, and went into my bathroom. I turned on the water, making sure it was the right temperature, and I stripped, and got into the shower.

I stayed into the shower for about an hour, since the water was at the perfect temperature. I turned the water off, and wrapped a towel around my body, and dried my hair. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I styled my hair into two French braids, and I went into my room

I picked out some clothes to wear. I just wore some plain, blue, skinny jeans. A long black hoodie, that had a donut on it, and some black combat boots. I didn't want to dress to fancy, since all I was doing was picking him up from the airport. I did decided to do my eyeliner, to look a little more presentable.

I checked the time, and it was 12:45. It takes about an hour to get to the airport with traffic. I decided to leave now, so I can be there early. I grabbed my keys, phone, ID, and wallet. I put them in a small backpack, that I carry around with me all the time, and I grabbed my laptop too. I walked out the house, locking my door, and going out into the car.

I got into my car, and started the engine. I plugged my phone into the charger, and turned on the Bluetooth, so I can play music. I went to my music library, and clicked shuffle. The first song that played was 'popcorn monster'. I smiled, and started singing along with Chizuru. I put the car in drive, and drove off.

--------

Once I got to the airport it was almost 2:00. He wasn't going to be here for another 3, and a half hours, so I went over to the food court, and got some food, since I haven't ate since almost 10. I saw a pizza place, and went over there, since it smelled delicious.

I ordered 2 slices of cheese pizza, and a drink. They gave me my food, and went over to the terminal Chizuru's plane would be at. I had to go through security, and show them by pass, so I can go to the terminal where Chizuru would be at. Once I went through, I found the terminal where he would be at, and it was plenty of seats open, so I sat near the window, and ate.

I loved watching the planes land. It was so intriguing to me. Almost half an hour went by, while I was watching planes land, so I took my laptop out, and tried to find something to keep my mind off of time, but I had no success. I had spam mail, and I couldn't find anything else to do on my computer, so I put it back into my backpack.

I sat with my knees up to my chest, and my head in my knees. I couldn't get my mind off of time. The more I thought about the time, the slower it went by. I tried day dreaming about him, but it made me wish he was here. I tried sleeping, but that didn't work. The terminal was filling up with many people, waiting for their loved ones like me, but I felt impatient, while everyone was calm.

I turned back around to look at planes, and I checked my phone for time. It was 5:15, 15 more minutes, and I get to see him. My heart started beating out of my chest, and I felt a smile on my face. I was getting excited. I saw his plane land at the terminal, and I jumped out my chair, and went towards the entrance where he would be at.

I waited patiently, until I saw people getting off. As soon as I saw Chizuru, my heart skipped 2 beats. He saw me, and he dropped his carry on, and he ran to me. I jumped on him, and kissed him. I swear I didn't want to let go off him. This was the best moment ever.

I missed his kisses. They were always soft, gentle, and passionate. I missed his hold on me. Especially when he would pick me up, and my legs were wrapped around his waist, like we are now. There were people watching us with 'awe'. Some even recognized both us, since Chizuru is a famous singer, and I was a model. I didn't want to stop kissing, or let go off him, but we had too.

"I missed this so much." I told him. He still had me in his hold, and I smiled at him.

"I missed this so much too. I don't want to let you go." I blushed at him, and got down, so he can get his stuff, and we can go home. He grabbed my hand, and we started walking out of the terminal, while people were staring.

"I have something for you when we get home." Chizuru said.

"Okay." I responded, we continued walking, until we got to the baggage return, and we grabbed his bags. As soon as we walked out the door, people were crowding us asking for autographs, and pictures. We accepted a few, until it got to crazy. He took ahold of my hand, and looked at me.

"RUN!" We ran for our lives today.

---------

A/N: Here is a Chizuru X Reader. I wanted to do someone from Pentagon, so I choose Chizuru. I might update this book again today, so please look out for that. I will be updating a lot today, well, just twice on this book, and maybe the demented circus. Alright hope you guys enjoyed, I love your feedback too! So thank you! Btw: Request are still open

~Till we meet again~