Masa X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)

Masa x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking down the street in the middle of night. I shouldn't be though, but my friend left me after the concert she forced me to go to. She decided it would be fun to party, but I really didn't want to go to a party where everyone was gonna get drunk.

The streets where dimly lit because of the street lights. I wasn't wearing anything that would catch anyone's attention. I was wearing some black jeans, a leather jacket with spikes, and a white shirt, with some black converse.

I heard a noise down an alleyway. It reminded me of the horror movies. You would hear a sound, and the victim investigates only to get killed. I decided not to check it out because I know better.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed my wrist, and snatched me into the ally. I was freaking out, but they covered my mouth. I couldn't move. If I could, I would've been defending myself. They sat me down in the ally, and I was able to look at their face. It was that bass guitarist in the concert we went too.

"Shh.." he told me. What is trying to do. I stood up, but he turned around, and told me to sit. I sat down, not wanting to be killed. I looked at him. He was peeking around the corner. It was like he was looking for someone.

"W-what are you g-ona do t-to me?" I was a stuttering mess. I was scared for my life.

Masa's P.O.V

She asked me what I was gonna do to her. It's not me who wants to do something to her. She must have not noticed the guy following her down the street. I can't really tell her what's going on because we need to get out of here.

I grabbed her wrist, and told her to be quiet. She just followed me. I realized that the strange guy following her was chasing us, so i picked her up, and started to run with her in my arms. She must've noticed the guy chasing us because she buried her face into my chest after she decided to look back.

I went through ally ways, and turned into many different corners. I must've lost him, so I can take her back to my place. We arrived at my place, and I placed her on my bed.

"I didn't get your name, What is it?" I asked her, as she was sitting up.

"(Y/N)." She said very quietly, like she was shy.

"Mines is Masa." I told her.

" Pretty name, and umm..T-Thank you." She said to me in a soft voice.

"No problem, but you need to be careful next time." I told her.

"I didn't even think nobody would be chasing me like that. I'm not that pretty." She spoke. Is she seriously saying that. I saw her in the front row of our concert, and couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"You are really pretty." I told her. I looked at her in the yes, and lifted her chin with my pointer finger. She looked back at me, but she was blushing so much, it was cute.

"Y-you didn't have to say that." She spoke to me again in a soft voice. It was s cute, I couldn't help but go for a kiss.

I kissed her lips softly, so that she knew I wasn't trying to hurt her. She responded back to the kiss, and I could feel my heart racing. I never knew I would catch feelings for a fan. We broke the kiss, and she looked at me with those eyes of hers.

"Be mine." I told her. She started blushing again, and nodded her head in agreement. I hugged her I broke the hug, then got up to get us some tea.

I came back in the room with the tea, and she took a sip of the tea I made. She looked up from her cup, and smiled.

"Let me get to know more about you." If she is going to be my girlfriend, we need to know more about each other. I need to know her favorite color, favorite food, favorite drink, song, band, everything.

We talked for about 4 hours. It was 3 in the morning, and we didn't even notice. She decided to check her phone, and her eyes widen.

"I need to get home." She said. She can't go home at this time of night. What if that guy comes back for her.

"You can stay here, and tomorrow I will drive you to your house, and get you some clothes." She agreed with me, and I walked in my closet to give her a long shirt to change in. I walked out the room to let her changed.

She opened the door when she was done. I sat on the bed, and she looked at me.

"A-Are we sleeping in the s-same bed?" She asked me. I don't have another bed, and I don't want her sleeping on the couch, or on the floor.

"Yes, I don't have an extra bed, and I don't want you sleeping on the floor, or on the couch." She started to blush, and she got in the bed with me. I turned to face her.

"Well, since we're dating now, I guess its okay." She said.

"Yea, but I promise I won't try anything." I told her, so she can feel safe.

"Okay." She said, and yawned. I yawned too. I must be tired from performing, and talking to (Y/N) all day.

"Good Night." I told her, and kissed her forehead.

"Good night."

A/N: Here it is. Request for filled *laughs*. I did start writing another book called "P1NK". It's a Koichi x reader fanfiction, but don't worry. I will still update this one often XD.

Vote, Comment, & Share

~Till we meet again~