Masa X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was a nice day at the beach. The sun was shining, the sand wasn't so hot. The umbrella kept me protected from the sun's UV rays. Masa took me here for the day to keep my mind away from work, and have stress free day, since being a nurse in a hospital can be very stressful on me. Masa was out in the water, playing like a little kid, while I sat underneath the umbrella with my sunglasses on, watching him from the distance. It was quite funny actually.

The bassist of nocturnal bloodlust, playing in the water with his bandmates. Isn't that a sight everyone wants to see?  They were splashing water at each other, while Daichi complained about how precious his hair was, and to not mess it up with their childish playing. Casqui was the childish of them all. Pushing hiro down under the water, and throwing masa into the deep end of the water.

"Stop messing with me Natsu," Daichi comlained, trying to protect his hair. Seriously, if he doesn't want his hair to get wet, than why get in the water in the first place? He should just come chill with me for the rest of the time. I need someone to talk to anyways.

"Daichi," I called his name out. "Come sit with me." I pointed to the chair next to me. He ran out of the water as fast as he could, just so he can get away from Natsu.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Daichi launched forward to give me a big hug. I laughed at him, and pushed him off of me.

"Your welcome Daichi." He went, and sat back down in his chair. The both of us sat down relaxing, watching the sun go down, while the other idiots played in the water all day.

"They sure are Idiots." I told Daichi. He laughed, and turned to face me.

"Yea, and you date one of those idiots."

"I know. But he's my idiot, so it's okay."

The sun had finally set, and it was getting dark. The sunset was very beautiful today. The sky had orange, and yellow vibes to it. It wasn't too hot outside, and sun was shining as bright. It wasn't dark outside, but it was the perfect amount of light. Today was such a good day. I'm happy I was able to get out the house, and get away from all the stress. I'm glad Masa was able to take a break from the studio too. Everyone needs time off sometimes.

Right now we were all packing our stuff off the beach, and loading them into the car. We didn't bring much, so it wasn't much to pack. The guys all hoped in there cars, and waved us good-bye before they drove off. Me, and Masa were just now getting in the car. I was the one driving today, since Masa is exhausted from playing in the sun all day.

"Did you have fun?" I turned my head for a few seconds to look at him.

"Yes I did. All you did was there, and watch me. You didn't join in on all the fun the rest of us were having." He pouted, and crossed his arms at me.

"That's because I have work tomorrow, and I'm not trying to get sunburned." I went back to focusing on the road in front of me, while he talked about how much fun he had with the other. He kept saying I would've had fun too if I would've went and joined in on the fun, but I just didn't feel like going out into the water today.

---------

We walked in the house, and threw all our stuff down in front of the door. We were too exhausted to put it down somewhere else. Masa ran straight for the fridge, since that was were the aloe vera was. I shook my head in disbelief at him.

Masa ended up getting sunburned on his back. We found out when he leaned back into his seat, and his back stung him. I was worried he was going to get sunburned out there. He didn't even sit down to rest in the shade not once while we were there. I'm pretty sure the rest of them got sunburned as well too. Me, and Daichi were the safe ones today, or should I say the smart ones?

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" Masa yelled my name from the kitchen.

"Yes Masa?"

"Can you rub the aloe vera on my back please?" I sighed, and went into the kitchen where he was at, holding the aloe vera in his right hand.

"Fine. Go in the room." I snatched the bottle out of his hand, and he ran into the room as fast as he could. I went into the cabinets, and grabbed two glasses down. I poured us some cold water, and took into the room where Masa was.

He had his shirt already off, and he was lying down on his stomach, looking at the television screen. I put the cups down on my dresser, and put the aloe vera bottle on the bed next to him. I hopped onto the bed, and sat down on him, making sure not to sit on his back. I opened the bottle of aloe vera, and poured a generous amount into my hands. I rubbed it together in both of my hands, and started massaging his back.

"Ahh..T-that stings." He said out loud. His back was very red, a dark red I should say.

"It's going to sting at first, but it should feel better in a minute." I was rubbing the aloe vera into his back, trying not to miss a spot on his back. It wasn't very bad, but It was still bad enough. I knew he shouldn't have stayed out in the sun all day long with his friends. Even if he was in the water, the sun can be very dangerous if you don't put on sunscreen.

(Y/N), I'm not sure what I would do with out." I smiled, and continued massaging the aloe vera into his sunburnt back.

"I'm not sure either. You would be stuck with a sunburned back all day, and wouldn't have anyone to put aloe vera onto your back." He laughed, and agreed with me.

"Yes that is true. But, I also wouldn't have went to the beach today, and had as much fun as I did. It was my idea to go to the beach, but I only went so you can take time off of work."

"Yes Masa I know that. I'm thankful for that too." I got up off of him, and went to put the bottle back into the fridge. Before I turned around, I felt hands wrap around my waist, and slight breathing onto my neck.

"I love you (Y/N)." Masa whispered into my ear. I turned around to face him. I kissed him on his cheek, and smiled.

"I love you too Masa."

--------------------------

A/N: Ahhh !!!! This wasn't my best, and I'm sorry about that T______T. I have school, and I don't have much time on my hands anymore. I promise to try, and write better stories. Just give me some time. I'm trying to finish my school as fast as I can, so I can get back into writing, since I have many stories in mind.

~Till we meet again~