Kai X Reader ( GazettE )

Kai X reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today isn't such a good day. I've been working on a new book lately, and some paintings lately. I have so much to do, but so little time. I also have a really bad fever, but I can't stop working, or I will fall behind. My boyfriend Kai would try to come over, but I would deny it, sayin I have a lot of stuff to finish, and I really do.

It was about 8am right now. I have been up since 4 trying to finish a clients painting, and write a chapter to my book. My phone rings, stopping in my tracks. It's just Kai calling.

"Moshi, Moshi" I say picking up the phone

"When can I come over? I'm so bored (Y/N). You leave me alone all the time. Stop working for me. PLEASEEE!!!" He says, whining over the phone.

"Fine, but please don't dist-" He hung up even before I got to tell him the most important part of my sentence.

( Time-skip. Brought to you by Ruki's inside beast ^O^)

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I go to answer the door for Kai.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!!! I'm so excited. What should we do first?" He basically shouted, running into the living room of my house.

"Kai, I have to work on some stuff. I'm so so-"

"NO! You are NOT about to work (Y/N). Not today. Not the day I come over."

"Ummm..Kai, I have some important stuff to finish today" I had said in a soft voice.

"Ughh...Fine, but only one painting, and 2 pages of your book"

(Time skip...2 hours later)

"Alright (Y/N) Your done." Kai had said, shooting up from his chair.

" Alright, what do you want to do?"

Kai's P.O.V

Alright, I have some things in mind to do. I haven't got to spend some time with her in about a week, so I have just the plan for us.

"Alright, Lets watch a movie first." I had said to her with a smirk on my face.

"Fine"

She put in a movie, and got the blankets from out her room. She put them over us, and clicked play on the remote. I smirked as she was focusing on the T.V

It's been about 30 minutes into the movie, and I decided that I was gonna tease her a bit. I began to softly stroke her bare thighs, and she didn't react. I decided to grab her breast. She still didn't react -_-.

(A/N: Poor Kai :( )

I decided to stick my head under the covers, and I started to gently rub my hand across her stomach. She began to twitch a little. She always thinks I'm so innocent, well I will prove it to her that I'm not at all. ;)

I began to pull her shorts down slowly.

"K-Kai, What are y-y-you doing?" She questioned me.

I smirked, and started to put my hand down her panties. I stuck two fingers inside her womanhood, and began to go in, and out.

"K-Kai" She moaned out loud.

I began to smirked, and started to pull her panties down...dangerously slow. I stick my tongue out, and began to lick her womanhood slowly, just to tease her.

"A-Ah, K-Kai" She moaned out again.

I could tell she was close to her limit. So, I decided to stick my fingers into her womanhood, and lick her clit.

"I'm c-close k-kai"

She reached her limit, and climaxed. I licked up all of her sweet juices, and peeked my head up to look at her. She was panting very fast, and she had lust in her eyes. I gave her one of my signature smiles, and she smirked at me.

"Well, you have to get back to work, so no more fun." I had told her teasingly.

"N-No I don't." She grabbed my wrists, and ran into the bedroom.

''Let's have some more fun, but in here" She had spoke to me.

(Let your imaginations run wild my friends.)