Junji X Reader (Kiryu)

For Savannah_Panda

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was currently a Sunday morning. I dreaded Sunday mornings. Not only because tomorrow was Monday, but because my mom invites her friends over for a big dinner. I was not looking forward to meeting people, I was only looking forward for the food that my mom would be cooking today.

I got up out of my comfy bed, and headed straight for the shower. I wanted to take a shower, before everybody got here. I stripped down out of my clothes, and got into the warm shower. The water hitting my skin made me feel a little bit better about today. I hurried and washed my hair and body. I turned off the shower, and grabbed the towel hanging from the rack. I wrapped it around my body, and stepped out the shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and sighed. I really wasn't looking forward to today. I opened the door to the bathroom, and went into my room. I put on my undergarments, a plain black t-shirt, ripped black jeans, my leather jacket, and black boots. I put on my favorite choker, bracelets, and rings.

I opened the door to my room, and saw 2 teenagers, about my age, sitting on our couch. They looked at me, and I kept walking into the kitchen. I saw my mom, and some lady in there talking to my mom. My mom turned around, and saw me standing in the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie. This is one of my close friends. She came over for dinner today."

"Yea cool."

"Well, she brought her two sons over too."

"Yea, I saw."

"Do you want to show them your game room?"

"Yea sure why not." I walked out to the living room, and saw them two both staring at me. "Okay look, I'm going to show you my game room. No touching anything. Also, my name is (Y/N). They both nodded there heads, and got up to follow me to the basement. I turned on the light, and there reveled a bed, my game system, game shelf, handheld devices, bathroom, gaming chairs, a flat screen TV, a computer, and all sorts of stuff.

"Impressed huh?" I crossed my arms around my chest, while they dropped their jaw in awe. One of the brothers looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow, your cute and a gamer-"

"Wow, Slow your roll buddy."

"Sorry. My name is Tsuzuku. This is my brother Koichi." Koichi turned to wave at me. They looked like some pretty interesting people. Koichi had pink hair, and a different type of fashion than his brother. Tsuzuku has short, black hair. His makeup was dark, and he wore darker clothes than his brother. Polar opposites I should say.

"Well Tsuzuku, I'm going to call you Tzk. And Koichi, I'm going to call you Koi. It's easier that way."

"That's okay with me," Koichi spoke up for he first time. My mom then called us back up into the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen, and there were a lot of people in the kitchen at the moment.

"Fix your plates before the food is all gone," my mom told us. All three of us grabbed our plates, and put food onto our plates. We went outside, and sat on our porch. We ate in silence, not talking to each other at all. I guess it would be rude to talk with food in your mouth. While we were eating , some teenager and his mom got out the car. I have to admit, he was really cute.

We made eye contact, and I blushed, while he smiled. He walked around me, and went inside the house. I got up, and put my plate in the trash. Tsuzuku, and Koichi did the same. I was pretty bored, so I invited them to walk around with me. Of course, they agreed to walk around.

We walked around talking to each other. I learned that Tzk is a singer, and Koi is a bass player. I also learned that Koi likes to sew, and shop at odd places, while Tzk just likes fishnet tops, and leather clothes. They are pretty different to be brothers. Tzk is pretty straight forward, while Koi is really quite. Tzk has also done some pretty crazy things behind his mothers back. He got a tattoo, and even split his tongue! How the hell do you hide that?

Koi on the other hand, got a lip piercing that his mom allowed him to get. Tzk has nose ring, which I suppose he was allowed to do. Tzk, and I are the same age, while Koi is a year below. He's 16, while we are 17.

We walked around 3 times, until I saw the other boy standing outside. I didn't want him to be lonely, so I walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). What's your name?"

"Junji."

"Well Junji, we were just walking around. Want to join us?"

"Sure."

Junji started walking around with us. I was so interested in him that I asked a lot of questions. I learned that he plays the drums, and he is the same age as me. His favorite color is also blue, and his style is somehow similar to Koi and mine.

"Hey Junji, can I call you JuJu?"

"Yea sure. My nickname is actually pretty JuJu."

"Well you are pretty." I didn't catch what I said till I saw him blushing very hard. I shook my arms, and head in embarrassment. "Wait...I d-didn't mean...I mean I-I meant that, b-but," I didn't even attempt to finish whatever I was going to say. Juju laughed. "It's okay (Y/N). Your pretty too," Juju told me. I blushed, and we continued our walk.

We were all laughing, and having a good time, Until Juju stopped walking in them middle of the street. "Are you okay Juju," I asked?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Can you just walk beside me?"

"Y-Yea, sure Juju." I walked over towards him, and stood next to him. Tzk, and Koi continued to walk, and finish their conversation. Juju, and I stayed behind them.

It was very quit between Juju, and I. I really don't know what else to say to him. It was quite, until Juju grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him, and he did the unexpected. He grabbed my face, and started to kiss me. I didn't deny his kiss though. Instead, I accepted it. He pulled away, and we stopped walking.

"Sorry if that was unexpected. I just wanted to do that really bad. I could resist.

"It's okay. I'm quite you happy did that anyway."

"Really?"

"Yea. I actually like you.

"Yea, I like you too (Y/N). Do you maybe want to...start dating?"

"Yea Juju, I would like too, I responded. His face showed excitement. He kissed my cheek, and grabbed my hand again. We started walking again, until we realized Koi, and Tzk left us. Than we started running, still holding hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wrote this in one night.  It's currently 5:20 a.m. I've been so busy with school, bass lessons, music, and other stuff that I haven't had time to write. I'm sorry for the late requested story. It might be awhile before you guys see me write again. Maybe 2 days, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. Let's hope I can catch up on my stuff ^^