Ice X Reader (Ex: BFN)

Ice X Reader (BFN)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Being the manager for Ice isn't an easy job. I run around everyday preparing for his upcoming stuff. Like making sure his photoshoots are set up for the right day, reading over his song lyrics, listening to his recording sessions, book him concerts, and many other things I have to do to make sure his schedule is always filled.

However, I think the best part of my job is seeing the behind the scenes looks of Ice. During photoshoots, I get to watch him pose for the camera half naked most of the time. I also get to hear songs before other people, and listen to his beautiful voice everyday, except on my off days. I think this is one of the job offers I will never want to give up.

Today was a pretty easy day for Ice. He gets to sit in the meeting room, and listen to music all day. However, today wouldn't be such an easy day for me. I have to print out the album covers, book his next photoshoot, prepare for his live next week, and also make sure his services are met as well.

I was about to go pick up the album covers from the printing room, until I got a call from Ice, saying he needed something. I, of course have to attend to his needs first, before I can do anything else. The meeting room was on the same floor as the printing room, so I didn't have to walk that far. Just down the hall, turn a few corners, and his room was right there.

I walk in the door, and I see Ice sitting down in the chair. He turns to see me walk into the room. He stands up, and heads towards me. I started blush watch him come towards me. He was so much taller than me, making him hover over my small frame. He puts an arm against the door, trapping me. His body was so close to mine, I could feel the heat coming from his body.

He looked me up, and down biting his lip. I blushed a bright red, and looked down at the floor, still holding folders in my hand. "D. . .Did you need me for something?" I asked very quietly. He took the folders from out of my hands, setting them on the table.

"I did need something from my manager actually." He wrapped one of his arms around my tiny waist. His hands were so big compared to my waist. I kept my head down, looking at the floor. I tried my hardest not to meet his gaze. I knew if I did I would probably melt in his hold. He lifted up my chin with his index finger, giving me no choice but to look at his beautiful facial features.

"I'm quite thirsty for some water. Mind going to get me a bottle," he asked politely. "No problem. Anything else?" I asked him. "Actually, I do need one more thing." Before I had the chance to ask, he locked his lips onto mine. He pushed me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I returned his kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.  I had to stand on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck though.

He pulled away, and moved his hand away from my waist. "Now, Please go get my water. My thirst will only be quenched for a few minutes," he replied liking his lips. I nodded my head, and left the room as fast as possible. I was so confused on what had just happened. I just hurried down to the printing room, and picked up the album covers for his new solo album soon.

I ran down the halls, entering the lounge. I went into the fridge, and grabbed a cold water for Ice to drink. I closed the door into the refrigerator, and hurried out of the lounge. The lounge wasn't far from the room he was in, so I had walked to the door.

I opened the door, and placed his water down onto the table. Ice was about to say something to me, until my phone ranged. I grabbed my phone out my jacket pocket, and looked at the caller I.D, it was the photography company calling. I told Ice I would be back in a minute, and I left the room to attend to the phone call.

I was trying to focus on the conversation going on through the phone, but I couldn't get Ice out of my head. His beautiful facial structure, his sexy body, everything is so perfect about him. His deep voice whispering in my ear, and his soft lips on mine. It wouldn't just leave my mind. I just wanted Ice to kiss me again, and maybe even do more with me.

"So, next week at 4:00 p.m. will be Ice's next photoshoot," the people over the phone spoke, knocking me out of my thoughts. "U. . .Umm, Yes. That's fine." I said hesitantly. I almost missed what they were saying. "Alright, see you then," they said, hanging up the phone. I sighed deeply, and shook my head. This is all his fault for making me have such dirty thoughts.

I walked back into the room, and saw Ice examining the album covers. When the door shut closed, Ice turned over and a smirk appeared on his face. I walked over towards him to grab my folder from the table. But he had other things in mind. He grabbed me by my wrist, and pulled me into his lap. " So you designed my album cover?"

"Y. . .yes," I said quietly. He put his head into the crook of my neck. "Your so artistic. I like that," he spoke softly. I blushed, and looked down at my hands. I didn't know what to say. Ice had been acting weird, which isn't like him.

"I really lucked out on a manager."

"W. . What do you mean?"

"Well, you get your job done, you make sure everything is booked for me, you keep me busy, you attend to my needs, your artistic, and your really pretty." I blushed a darker red. I felt like a tomato right now. "Thank you Ice." I accepted his compliments.

"No need to thank me. I kind of want more out of our relationship though."

"What do you mean Ice?" I questioned him. "Well, I want you to be more than my manager. I want you to be my girlfriend." My eyes were about to pop out of my head. "G. . .Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, it'll make our work more exciting. If you know what I mean." Ice winked at me.  "Well, if this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, then I accept."

"Really?"

"Yes Ice. I mean it." I got up from out of his lap, and grabbed my folders. "Now, I need to go book your concert for 2 weeks from now. I'll see you around. Phone me if you need something." I smiled at him. Before I walked out the door, Ice stood up from his chair.

"Don't forget to book out first date for this weekend," he yelled out. "Okay, I will." I blew a kiss at him, and walked out the door.

Ice is now my boyfriend. Wow, what a day it has been.

-------------------------------------

A/N: WTF! I've been on a roll today. I wrote this story right after I published Keisuke's story. These past few days, I have been getting chapters of my secret story done, and finishing requests too! I'm proud of myself.