Rena X Reader (The black swan)

Rena X Reader

Rena's P.O.V

I love her, but she doesn't know it. We are just good friends. We started being friends one day because she saw me sitting in the back of the class drawing alone.

---Flashback---

"Hey, I really like your drawings." This really pretty girl walked up to me. She usually sits in the back of the class, and she is quite. I don't normally see her with friends, but I would expect her too, since she is pretty.

"Umm...Thank you." I look back at my drawing. I was drawing this girl, who had demon hands pulling her down. It describes how I feel in the inside. I started to continue drawing, and she watched with a hint of joy in her eyes.

"My name is (Y/N). What's your name?" She looked up at me, and asked.

"I'm Rena. That's a pretty name." She blushed at me.

"Thank you Rena, yours too."

---End of flashback---

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was the end of the school day, and I was walking out of my last class. It was so boring. Rena doesn't take that class with me, so I can't sit, and watch him draw, or stare at his face. I blushed at my thoughts. 'Get it together (Y/N)' I told myself. I walked up to my locker, and put all my books back in the locker.

"Hey (Y/N)." I turned around, and I saw Rena walking towards me, ith his sketchbook in hand. 'Man I love him. I just can't tell him that.' I shut my locker, and met him halfway.

"Hey Rena. What's up?" I asked him. He looked down at the ground, and I could've swore I saw him blush.

"I wanted to know, If you want to come over to my house?" I smiled at him, and jumped on his back without him expecting it.

"Sure. Take me away!" I shouted with my hand up in the air. The kids who stay after school stared at us, as we walked away. I ignored the stares, and started day dreaming. Rena was carrying me to his house. 'This isn't the first time going to his house, but I need to act normal.'

"Rena?" I called his name. He continued walking, but answered me.

"Yes (Y/N)?" I looked down at the ground. He was still carrying me.

"What did you do today?" I asked. 'I wanted to confess, but I didn't have the guts to confess to him.'

"Took 2 tests, drew some drawings, and now I'm carrying you to my house." He responded back.

"What did you draw?" He seemed to slow down on walking, but that was because we were at his door. He was thinking about my question, like he didn't know what he drew.

"Ehh... Just stuff." He walked into the door, and took his shoes off. I took of my shoes, and followed him upstairs. We walked into his room, and he shut his door. I sat down on his bed taking in the scent of his room. It always smelled like cherries in here. I never understood why.

"I will be back." He dropped his sketchbook on the desk, and walked out his room. I sat down on his bed looking around his room. He pinned up the drawing we drew together, and the paintings we did together in art class.

I got up from off the bed, and grabbed his sketchbook. 'He wouldn't mind me looking through it.' I opened up the first few pages, and there were all of me. I was intrigued, so I kept flipping through the pages. Each one had me in a different scenario, or different pose. I flipped through until I got to the last page. It was us. He had me in his arms, as I was reading, and he had his head in the crook of my neck, watching me read. There was a heart above us, as we sat under a tree. In the heart it says, 'I want you to be mine'

I started tearing up at this. It was a beautiful drawing. I just can't believe he felt the same way. I heard the door crack open, and I turn around, and see him. With a pencil in hand, and a sketchbook. He turned the sketch book around, and it was me again. It was me crying, looking thorough the sketch book, and he wrote at the bottom, 'And she was mine.' Before I had time to react he put the sketch book down, and pinned me to the bed.

"I-I love you (Y/N)." He said, laying over me. I blushed at him, and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you too Rena."

-----------

A/N: Sorry for the cheesy stuff. I'm in that type of mood. Alos, this was a short one because I am working on some new stories, and Also working on 'The demented circus', but I have been updating this book a lot lately. I'm proud of myself. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I will update this book once more since I will be up until 5 a.m. so stay tuned

~Till we meet again~