Yo-ka x Reader (DIAURA)

Yo-Ka x Reader

A/N: I would've wrote a story yesterday, but I had an anxiety attack, a really bad one to the point where I was shaking, and weak in the legs :( , and I needed to recover. Here is story since I'm feeling better

Yo-Ka's P.O.V

Last night, I decided to go out with the boys for some drinks. That was a mistake. I can't handle my alcohol at all. I went home, and in the middle I threw up. I also woke up with a bad headache. I decided to grab my phone, and call Y/N.

I explained to her everything that went down last night. I told about how I got drunk with the guys, and threw up in my sleep. She told me she was on the way too come take care of me. That's why I love her. She is always there for me.

She let herself in my house, and she went into the bedroom.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me. Her voice was calm, and soothing to hear. It made me forget about my hangover for a minute, but it came back.

" I have a huge headache." I responded back to her. She kissed my forehead, and left the room to go into the kitchen.

I heard lots of noise in the kitchen. Cups clattering, water boiling, food cooking, and the smell of green tea. I figured that she was going to make some tea, but I wonder was she is cooking.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making Yo-ka some soup, and tea. I figured he didn't eat when he got home last night. Because he didn't eat, it might've made his headache worse. I also decided to make green tea, since he like tea.

I boiled water for his tea, and began to make his soup. I took down the box of tea bags, and put one into a cup. After the water was boiling, I poured it into a cup. I put a little honey in his tea for some sweetness. I poured his soup into a bowl, and grabbed a spoon.

I walked into his room, and he sat up. I put the food down on the table near his bed. He took a sip of his tea, and looked at me.

"Mmm, It's good babe." He said to me. He kissed my cheek, and blushed a little.

"Thank you for the tea."

"No problem. I will do this for you every time your sick." I responded back. He had a soft smile, and he grabbed his bowl of soup next to him.

"Can you feed it to me?" He asked. He had a smirk on his face looking at me. I hope he is just joking.

"Your not that sick." I giggled. He just gave me those puppy eyes. I tried not to look at him when he gave me those eyes.

"Please !!! Please Y/N !!" I tried not to give in, but who can say no. Before I was about to say yes, I had an Idea.

"I will blow on the spoon, but you can feed yourself." I told him. He thought about it for a while before he looked back at me.

"Okay deal." He said.

Yo-ka's P.O.V

She would blow on the spoon for me, so I don't burn my tongue, and I would eat it. The soup she mad was delicious. If there is one thing she's good at is cooking. I loved it when she cooked for me.

After I finished eating, she took the bowl, and cup back into the kitchen to wash it. She is also very nice too. She came back into the room, and went into the bathroom attached to the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, tilting my head like a puppy who is curious. She looked back at me, and smiled.

"I'm getting a cold damp cloth to put on your forehead. It should help with your headache." She responded back to me. I let her prepare the cloth, and she put it on my head. She went back into the bathroom, and grabbed a bottle of pills.

"What's that?"  I asked her. She walked into the kitchen, and she came back with a glass of water.

"Take this. It should help with the headache as well." She said. I did as she said, and took the medicine, and drank the water. She took the glass back into the kitchen, and came back in the room. She laid down in bed beside me, and looked at me.

"Sometimes, you get sick to easily." She told me. She was right though, I'm always catching a cold.

"Haha, your right, but as long as I have you, I will be fine." She blushed as I said that. I pulled her closer to me, and kissed her lips softly.

We kissed for awhile, but it was nice, and gentle. It was also filled with passion. We broke the kiss, and we looked at each other.

"I feel much better now." I told her. I was still holding her close to me.

" That's good babe." She responded

We continued to hold each other close, until she fell asleep in my arms. I slowly began to fall asleep as well. Before I fell asleep, I kissed her forehead, and spoke to her.

"Good Night babe, I love you, and thank you for taking care of me." I spoke softly, and I felt the darkness take over me, as I fell into a deep slumber.

A/N: This might suck, and it was short , but I tried XD Hope you enjoyed.

Vote, Comment, & Share

~Till we meet again~