• Five •

So," long pause "how was it yesterday?"

"Hyejin, you're my best friend but I don't want to talk about it" I mumble while pushing my unfinished cereal around in the bowl with my spoon.

"That bad huh?"

"Nae" Hyejin gently pats my back before taking her now empty bowl to the sink, rinsing it out.

"Well, you can't sit here in self pity all day, we have school in less than an hour"

"Don't remind me" I mumble

"Come on, get you big butt off the chair and out the door"

"Hey!" I pause, "I don't have a big butt"

"Lies. Now come on, we need to stop off at the shop so I can buy my lunch!" Hyejin whines

"Here's and idea. Why don't you buy your lunch at lunch?" I ask sarcastically

"Because there's always a massive line"

As we walk to school I can't help but ponder what Taehyung meant when he spoke about Hyejin's party. What did I do? I know I was drunk, I gave Yoomi my glasses! Why would I d-

"You okay Nari? You look kinda lost..."

"I'm fine Hyeji-"

"Oh my God they have the cookies I love!" While shaking my head slowly at Hyejin's childish attitude I slowly follow her into the store. I watch Hyejin run around with a basket full of food, I know she won't eat all of it but better not to question her as there's a chance she may give me some.

Unknown:
meet me behind the school in 32 minutes xoxo gossip girl

Me:
who is dis? why 32 minutes and not 34 or 37? Oh, and youre definitely not gossip girl smh

Unknown:
you'll find out soon ;) and don't question me! Also, leave me alone of I want to be gossip girl i can be

Me:
ooh mysterious. Just tell me who you are+how you got my number?  Are you even a girl?! You have a to be a girl in order to be gossip girl

Unknown:
ffs im so done with you. Just meet me behind school. And no im not a girl but that doesnt mean that i cant be gossip boy. Xoxo gossip  guy. Has a nice ring to it

Me:
I stg if youre one of the populars im telling everyone to call you gossip guy

Read: 8:07 ✔️

Oh wow. Where's Hyejin?

"Nari? Come on we're gonna be late!" I look down and see that Hyejin is carrying 2 bags full of food. Seriously?

"Do you have enough food or?"

"Oh be quiet." She rolls her eyes. "Come on! I want to see Jin oppa before class" And now its my turn to roll my eyes.

The journey to school was a pain. The whole way all I could hear was Hyejin rave on about Kim Seokjin and her carrier bags rustling. Safe to say I'm now mentally broken. Goodbye algebra skills and hello Seokjin's birthday and star sign. Oh no. Algebra.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"Nari are you okay? Why did you shout? I dropped my bags" Hyejin looks at me crossly but I really don't care.

"After everything yesterday I forgot to do my algebra homework!"

"So....?"

"That's one more thing for Namjoon to rip into me for! He corrected all my work yesterday, I haven't done my homework, next I'll be forgetting to wear my skirt for school!" I tug my hair frustratedly.

"Well, I don't think Namjoon will complain about the no skirt thing" She giggles, "girl them thighs are to die for!" About 7 people turn around and glare at us both.

"Hyejin stop"

Unknown: wya? It's 31 and you're not here

Name changed to Gossip Guy

Me: idek who you are

Gossip guy: ugh just hurry up!

Me: fine! Calm down

"Hey Hyejin? I catch you in Social studies I have to go grab something"

"Ok see you then!" She waves before walking into the building as I make my way round back.  "I really don't understand why this-"

"Umph"

"Hey!" I snap as I hit the floor, "look where you're going!" What a complete moron.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" Wait, I know that voice. Before I can think it over a second time, a large and slightly dirty hand is extended out to me. Firmly, I grasp mystery guy's hand and he pulls me up. As I rub the dirt off my body I realise I've dropped my phone somewhere. Really? I've literally only just got that phone and I refuse to break or lose it now!

Groaning, "You've got to be kidding me!" As I start searching my phone the ignorant guy who banged into me interrupts me.

"Here," What could you possibly want now? "you dropped this" Oh, fair enough. Bow give me back my baby before I snap your hand off at the wrist.

"Thanks, but next time look where you're going" I say while snatching my phone from his hand, examining it for any cracks or scratches. Luck was definitely on my side today, thank you lord.

"Yeah I'm really sorry Nari I didn't-" My head snaps up at the sound of my name. What. Wait why are you even round here? You're not supposed to be here.

"How do you even know my name?"

"Shouldn't you be asking how I got your number?" He smirks

"You!" I point "you're-"

"I am indeed" He bows lowly and I have to restrain myself from pushing him on the floor.

"How did you get my number?!" I shout, who gave him my number?

"Ah now that, I can't say"

"Yes you can. It's easy"

"Anyo"

"I swear to god J-"

"Yah!" We both look to where we heard the shout. "Come on, we're gonna be late for class!" Oh... Yoomi is now walking towards us. I glare at him and then stride over to Yoomi, linking her arm with mine before she can ask any questions.

This is a filler sorry if its boring. But who was Nari talking to??
•Unedited