• Eighteen •

I've been asked to do 'About the Author', however I'm not sure if you'd like that and you'd rather just keep reading... Lemme know if you want to know more about my sassy aśs :*

I had so much trouble posting this chapter - sorry for any notification confusion :/

-------------------------------------------

Unedited

The end of school came around far too quickly. I was sat at home, I wish I could've said comfortably. But no. Kim Taehyung was lounging around whilst helping himself to my food. He has no respect for my house.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Don't eat cheese puffs on my couch!" I shouted loudly. He stopped eating and looked directly at me. He chuckled with a wide box smile, his head ducked a little into his shoulders as he does so. Almost like an embarrassed giggle.

Cautiously, he put the bag on the table and once again, stared right at me. As I was watching his actions, I came to realise just what he was doing. Don't you dare. Smirking, he wiped his dirty hands across my cushions and rubbed it in. Subconsciously, I launched from my chair and landed on top of the infuriating boy.

He was laughing hysterically as I slapped at his chest and wriggled around.

"Nari, stop, I can't. My ribs! I can't breathe!" His laugh was incredibly loud as I continued my attack.

"Fight back!"

Protectively, he covered his face with his hands, not only to deflect my furry but to hide his chuckles. "I can't fight you, you're adorable" He wheezes.

"You wiped your hands on my furniture!" I shouted. "Are you crazy!?"

Suddenly, he pushed me of him so I was laying on my back. This situation took a 180 flip. He hurriedly hovered over me, face inches from mine.

Fûckboy mode activated.

Taehyung's hair dangled in front of his eyes but that didn't stop him from gazing at me, fully content. I sighed out of irritation and turned my head to look at my coffee table.

"I've told you before," He spoke lowly and slowly. My head shifted involuntarily, so I was looking back at him. "I'm only crazy for you babygirl. Can you hear my heart right now?" He smiled. "It's going crazy over you too"

Without giving him a response he'd like, I replied monotonous, "get off me, we have work to do." He groaned, then sat up straight, sliding off me so he was sitting at the end.

"I'd rather do you, right here, right now. Like last time, I'd enjoy seeing your lace panties but this time, on the floor, in pieces"

"In pieces? Excuse me? My underwear is expensive"

"I'll buy you more" He shrugged, "don't worry baby, I'll be gentle." He begun to crawl back over me.

"Oh no you don't" I chuckled and rolled onto the floor, accidentally kicking Taehyung in the face as I do so.

-

So here we are now. In my bathroom. Taehyung's sitting on the toilet seat and I'm searching for my first aid kit.

"I can't believe you kicked me" He groaned; pressing his hand against his eye socket.

Rummaging through my cupboards I get fed up with the amount of times I've had to apologise. I huff, "I've already said sorry like 400 times, stop being such a cry baby"

"Yah! You kicked me in the face! How can I not be a little upset!?" He shouts, voice growing deeper by the second, he must be pretty mad. I stop searching, turning my head to look at him.