• Ten •

Unedited

"Nari?" I turn around with cup in hand to see an already tipsy Min Yoongi. "I don't remember inviiiiting you" He slurs

"That's because you didn't," I sip my drink "Jungkook invited me"

"Don't mess with Jungkook, Tae won't be happy" He says sternly while attempting to lean against the counter.

Rolling my eyes and sipping my drink again, "I don't care, Taehyung doesn't control me or have an input in my life, Yoongi-"

"You're all his ya know, everyyyyy one saw that hickie on your neck, you were marked"

"No one knew it was him"

"Oh but they did"

"How?"

"It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand sweetheart" He shifts closer to me and puts his arm around my waist.

"Yoongi, I'm not drunk enough to stay in this kitchen and flirt with yo-"

"Suga!" A deep voice shouts. Who in the heck is Suga? From out of nowhere Taehyung appears with a very displeased look on his face. "What are you doing Nari?"

"Talking to Yoong-"

"Not anymore," he grabs my wrist, "come on." I sigh and allow myself to be dragged away from the interesting conversation I was just having, I give Yoongi a little wave as I know he's drunk and doesn't care at this moment in time.

"Taehyung what do you want? I came here to get drunk and have fun, not spend all my time with someone I dislike"

"Damn Nari, already on the defensive" He winks. Hey, Stop it! "I just wanted to talk real quick"

"Im not drunk enough to have a proper conversation with you, frankly speaking, I don't think I'm ever drunk enough to have a conversation with you," I snatch my wrist back, "bye now." Waving him off, I walk from the conservatory, he took me to, to the living room where the music was playing. I stand in the main arch way and watch as classmates grind on each other and make out in front of everyone. Lovely. Where's my bible?

As I'm judging everyone, someone takes the opportunity to come behind me and snake their arms around my waist. That cologne, I know that smell. Jungkook.

"Hey baby, want a drink?" He whispers into my ear.

"Im not going to say no" I say plainly

"I'll be right back beautiful" He quickly pecks my necks and leaves to get a drink. I take this chance to scramble through the near orgŷ and to the couch on the other side. As I push my way through the bodies I stub my foot on someone's fat foot. Oh my life that hurts so bad, I mentally scream and take a seat on the expensive looking furniture. Looking to my left I see Jin who's waltzing towards me. Don't make eye contact. Don't make eye contact.

"Nari," SHOOT! "We never had that conversation"

"What conversation?"

He plops down next to me. "You know, the one we were meant to have before Taehyung poured water on Jimin"

"What about it?"

"I heard something about you which is more than likely true"

"And what's that?"

"At the last party," he pauses, "you and Taehyung spent a lot of time together"

"Did we? I can't remember and I don't really care"

"Well I know what you guys did" He winks then looks straight ahead and winks again but at someone else; following his line of sight I see Taehyung. Great.