• Eleven •

Unedited

Where the hell am I? This isn't my room. This isn't my bed? These aren't my clothes. Where am I!? Seriously, where am I?

I slowly sit up and survey the bedroom. The walls are all white with little to no marks on them, there's a giant mirrored wardrobe about 10 feet away from the side of the bed, a flat screen tv on the wall, cream carpets, a desk with a Mac and a tiny little cactus, there's also a large window by the other side of the bed, it has a lounge bed in front of it with a small round table. This room is so fancy. Satin sheets. Why can't i have satin black bed sheets. After fully looking around the room from within the comfy and rather large bed, I feel something shift beside me. What is this? Please don't be someone I hate.

Tentatively lifting the covers to reveal a sleeping, half naked Kim Taehyung. You've got to be kidding me!

"I don't wanna go....." He mumbles

"Yah what are you talking about?" I ask quietly

"I wanna go to the beach...."

"Taehyung, what?" He just groans in response and turns around to face me, his eyes shut tight. Oh. He's sleep talking. That's so cute. Nope not cute. NOT cute. I must admit he looks adorable, his puffy cheeks and messy hair, it's charming. Carefully, I wriggle back under the sheets so I'm lying next to him. I'd love to leave but I'm tired and my body hates me for drinking so much last night, my head is pounding.

"Good morning Kim Taehyung" I say softly before closing my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Taehyung's POV•

I wake up from my long aśs nap to the sound of someone being sick. Well, I would've preferred to wake up to the smell of bacon, but instead it's the smell of last nights mistakes. Yo, that was so poetic of me.

I rip the covers off my body and investigate the bathroom, this isn't going to pleasant.

Oh Nari. You shouldn't have drank so much. However, this is hilarious. Playfully rolling my eyes while shaking my head, I leave the bathroom and grab my phone off the table in my room.

I return to Nari who is currently spewing her insides into the porcelain express. Whipping out my phone to open snapchat I pause and think that it's usually something else I whip out. Why am I like this. Someone is throwing up into my toilet and I'm thinking about jâcking off. Is that a fetish?

As I stand contemplating my life, the ill girl looks up from the toilet bowl and groans before going back to her original position. I chuckle and quickly take a picture of her, I mean she looks hella cute in just my shirt but she is throwing up, but do I care. Not really no. I caption the picture 'IT'S LIT' and then post it to my story.

"You look hot right now" I chuckle

"Tae-" she throws up "yung" she groans

"That's my name baby girl"

"Put on... A... Dâmn shirt" She groans once again. Sheesh girl stop with the groaning it's kinda turning me on.

"Nah, you're lucky I'm not fully naked, I don't sleep with clothes on" I smirk and lean against the door frame.

"I know it's hard for you to be nice," she pauses, "but could you get me a glass of water?"

"What's the magic word baby?"

"Yoongi's male genitalia, now get me a dämn glass of water"

Frowning, I respond "Well, that wasn't what I was expecting"