• Fifteen •

Unedited

Taehyung gently pulls me into his room. My legs still weak, mind hazy. Whatever he did, I've never experienced anything like that. I hate it. But then again...

"Come here baby" He murmurs, while softly bringing me to his bed. I'm too tired to put up a fight. I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's 9:29pm. Then I notice his sheets are no longer black and silk, but white and a puffy duvet. Well, I guess it's too late to go home, plus his bed gets increasingly more tempting by the second. "Do you want to stay over again?" He says angelic.

"I-it's too l-late to go home"

"Are you nervous?"

I look at him as he's sat next to me, casually putting his hand on my thigh. Oh no boy, not again. He looks at me and grins, "you keep stuttering"

"I'm j-just tired, stop looking at me" Groaning, I lay down and close my eyes.

"Let me get you some clothes and then you can sleep baby girl." The mattress lifts as he gets up. "Here" He says casually and the next thing I know, there's clothes on my face.

"Yah!" I snap. "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy for you" He makes a little heart with his thumb and finger. My eyes roll without a second thought. "Get changed then" He mumbles.

"Yeah yeah." Slowly, I stand and sway towards the bathroom. Before entering, I pause with my hand on the door knob. "Can you undo my dress please" I ask quietly.

"Oh shït yeah" Taehyung chuckles. His hands reach the zipper at the top of the dress. He caresses my shoulders before gripping the zipper between his finger and thumb. Delicately, he pulls it down, placing kisses down my back as he does. I shiver involuntarily. His free hand sneaks around my front, pulling my back close to his chest. Once he finishes undoing my dress, he slips the shoulders off. My hands rush to my chest to stop it falling to the floor. He moves his head to my neck, placing velvet like kiss on the back, then moving to side. His kisses become sloppy and harsher. Occasionally, he'd nip at my creamy skin.  

"Taehyung-ah" I moan slightly. What? WHAT!? Did I just?

He stops and groans. "Don't say my name like that, not now. You have no idea what you're doing to me" He pulls away and runs his hand through his hair. "Go get changed before I can't stop myself." Im about to leave but he pulls my body back to his and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. Shocked doesn't even cover how I feel right now. "I'm so happy you're here" He whispers beautifully. "But, you need to get changed baby" He nips my ear and then releases me from his hold. With that, I rush into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. My breathing is uneven while I sit on the side of the bath to calm myself. What is he doing to me?

-

•Taehyung POV• (insert lenny face)

Fück, I need to get my hormones under control. Screw that, I need to get myself under control. I strip off all my clothes and fold them while waiting for Nari to leave the bathroom so I can put them in the washing basket. I look through my wardrobe, pushing all my posh suits to the side, choosing a large black hoodie and some black adidas joggers. As I wait for the short girl to exit my bathroom, I sit on the bed thinking about everything I just did. That was the best dinner ever. It was so fun to watch her get flustered and have an internal fight with herself. Mid thought, she walks anxiously out the bathroom and I stand instantly. God she looks so good in my clothes.

She's wearing a white tank top which fits me perfectly but drowns her, it really compliments her tanned skin. She's also wearing some black adidas shorts with white striping down the sides.