• Fourteen •

Before I start this chapter there's a couple things I'd like to say:

1) thank you so fkcing much for 26k reads and 1k votes! I love you all, thank you for your love and support <3

2) mic drop remix is a bop, they all looked hella tasty. Damn son.

3) IM SO PROUD OF BTS FOR WINNING AT THE MAMAS! They're so humble still after winning all over the world. Loml. HOWEVER. Mnet are SNAKES. THE DANCE BREAK IN MIC DROP GOT MY PANTIES FLYING TO KOREA

4) BAby WaTCh YoUR MoUtH It CoMEs bACk ARouND - boy imma come all the way to tokyo if you don't stop. Don't hurt me like this. ROOD.

Unedited // Tae in a suit makes me feel some kinda way

"what do you mean 'someone else is eating with us today'?"

"Mom, my friend Nari is eating with us okay? It's no big deal"

I'm creeping on this whole conversation. My body is hidden as I stand by the arch way from the kitchen/dining room area and the living room. To my right is a long corridor with the stairs to the right side and a study room and conservatory to the back garden at the end.

"It is a big deal Taheyung. We don't know this girl. You didn't ask us about this" His mother scolds.

"She was here earlier, sweetheart and she's a lovely girl." Taheyung smiles fondly at his grandmother as she stands at the eating utensils draw. She starts speaking again and when he realises what she's saying he immediately does the 'no stop it, don't do it, abort mission' hand signal where he waves his flat hand in front of his neck, almost like he's saying he's going to chop his head off is she continues.

"She's been keeping him company all day," his action becomes more vigorous now. "They get along quite well if you know what I mean." Taehyung slaps his head into his hand and shakes his head.

"Taehyung! Not under my roof!" His mother shouts and I giggle from my hidden location.

"Why are you hiding here, dear? Aren't you going to come in and say hello?" I jump at the sudden voice behind me. Swiftly, I turn and come face to face with a middle age man. He looks a lot like Taehyung, his warm facial features and soft eyes radiate peace and relaxation.

"I don't know if I'm welcome" I almost whisper and lower my head out of respect.

"Of course you're welcome. My wife is simply a stress head and likes prior warning before we have guests. I, on the other hand, don't mind surprise guests, especially when they're here with my son. I'm so glad to see he's finally brought a girl home, I was beginning to think he played for the other team" He chuckles and his eyes crease at the corner. His light hearted jokes easily removing the tension that has built up within me.