• Seventeen•

{SAY THE NAME} CONGRATS TO MY BABY WINNING MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD!

Unedited

"When would you use a semi colon?" Mr. Jung asks the class. Before you ask, yes Mr. Jung is Hoseok's dad, he's also my English teacher. Even though Jung Hoseok's father works in the school, he still acts the way he does, I'm starting to think he does it to get his attention and make him notice. But then again, I could be wrong.

I've always had a love for English, the same can't be the same for the person seated to my right though. It's a wildin' Min Yoongi. He's sleeping soundly on his desk, the teacher cares very little as this is a common occurrence and has once commented on the situation with 'if he wants to fail, that's his choice, I'm not picking up his dâmn slack'.

"Right okay class," Mr. Jung claps his hands together loudly which startles Yoongi but not enough to wake him up. "We're doing some pair work now so I have time to mark the homework I regret setting. You'll be working with whoever is to your right. Don't complain because I really can't be bothered with you incessant whining" He stands from his desk at the front and walks to each desk, handing a work sheet to each person. When he gets to my seat, he looks at me apologetically, "sorry for the fact you have to do both your own and his work, I hope you can forgive me"

"Don't worry about it" I smile and take the sheet. "I don't plan on doing his work"

"Oh?" Mr. Jung raises a brow. I just smile and push my chair back, standing. Stepping towards Min Yoongi, I carefully calculate my plan. The teacher watches in amusement and so do a couple students, obviously in shock for the fact I'm about to wake Yoongi, who is basically a sloth but turns into a raging bull when woken up. I snatch a heavy text book off the shelf to Yoongi's right and slam it down on his desk. He doesn't jump back like expected, he simply opens his eyes.

"If that was anyone but you, their head would no longer be on their shoulders," He spits, "but because I can't touch a single hair on your 'delicate' head," he sarcastically says 'delicate', "I'll let it slide"

"Min-"

"Only this once. Pull a stunt like that again, I'll fücking drop kick you" He groans.

"Sorry boo but get you butt up and do some work for once, I'm not doing your work again"

"You're starting to sound and act like Taehyung ya know, I guess he's rubbing off on you. Probably in more than one way" He says smugly and leans back against his chair. The class quietly laughs at his comment.

"Well, I guess I've finally grown a back bone then haven't I?" My eyes squint as I look at him.

"You're starting to, but don't try being a queen bee, it doesn't suit you. Go back to being a nerd and doing my work for me, thanks babe" He closes his eyes while rolling his head back.