• Twenty One•

Took me a couple of minutes to realise 21 is two separate words - honestly, I'm dumb af sometimes ~

I wrote this while listening to music in 8D - swipe across and you can listen too, it makes you feel like you're there! : ) LISTEN WITH HEAPHONES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited

No matter how I recall the moments before now, I really had no choice on whether or not I 'wanna come Namjoon's'. The tall teenager dragged me upstairs to get changed before I could mutter a single word.

And here I am now, outside Kim Namjoon's apartment with an annoying Jeon Jungkook.

"Look, jungle book, I wasn't invited so why the heck am I here?!" I snap and smack his arm down as he reaches for the buzzer.

He winces and strokes his arm, tending to appearing red mark. "I didn't get chance to talk to you but I have other friends, jeez someone's possessive"

A low groan erupts from my throat, full of anger and frustration. "Take me home"

"Nari-"

"Right now!"

"No" He folds his arms over his chest and presses the buzzer with his nose as he knows I won't slap his face. After pressing the button, he looks down at me triumphantly.

"Grow up" I snarl and copy his action by folding my arms over my chest. He insisted on choosing my clothes, so I'm now dressed in a plain white shirt, Jungkook's sweats, which are way too big for me, and a black jacket. I look like I just got out of bed. However, he was happy with what he chose, so I decided to let the boy have his moment.  

We wait a few moments before the door's pulled in to reveal Namjoon in all his tall and aesthetic glory. He's still a player. I can't look at his face and not see him biting the top of his red pen when he corrected all my answers. Stupid smart brain.

"Hey kook!" He pulls Jungkook into a bro hug and then looks at me surprised. "And hello Nari?"

Simply giving him a small wave and then looking away. He ushers us inside and leads us up way too many flights of stairs. Does this apartment block seriously not have an elevator?

I can tell we're nearing the location as I hear loud music and laughter ricocheting off the walls of the hallway. Jungkook, who is walking too close for my liking, is nearly running there, excited to be around his group, in his natural habitat it would seem.

Namjoon stops at the end of the hallway and punches in the code to his apartment, opening the door and waltzing through it with all the elegance he could muster. Oh sorry your majesty, I think and subconsciously roll my eyes. Jungkook is the next to enter but he knows I'm hesitant and will most likely turn around and walk home, he grabs my wrist and pulls me inside.

Instantly, I'm smacked in the face by loud music blasting through speakers, the concoction of pizza and beer and an overwhelming breeze of cologne and masculinity. Help me, my poor nose. Speaking of nose, it scrunches from the assault on my nostrils. Flicking my leg out backwards to shut the door with my foot, it slams closed a little louder than expected as now I have 7 pairs of eyes glaring right into my soul.

With as little awkwardness as possible, I salut the group with two fingers and tight smile. Jungkook chuckles and drags me forwards once again.

"Nari!" Taehyung shouts. He runs up to me and envelopes me in a hug. "I didn't know you were coming" He grins and strokes my hair so it's not in my face. I break myself away from him and explain the situation before arriving here. His face noticeably drops when I mention Jimin and Jungkook but brightens up again when he realises I'm stood in front of him, talking to him normally and not sassy or rudely. Like we've been close friends for years.