• Sixteen •

Rest in peace Jonghyun - you were so strong and such a beautiful soul. You will be dearly missed by all </3 rest easy, you fought well and were so brave. You will always be a shining star in my life. Im so sorry for what you've gone through but now you're at peace. The heavens have gained a beautiful angel, a beautiful soul, a beautiful being. Fly high my love - I'll miss you <3

If any of my beloved readers are having a hard time right now, please please please message me, write on my page, anything! I will respond as soon as possible. Honestly, I will give you my sc, instagrams, phone number (country permitting) so you can get in contact with me - i love you all and care so much for each of you individually! Just remember you are loved and you are beautiful, just like Jonghyun <3

• Taehyung POV •

I wake first to the sound of my oh ever so annoying alarm. Groggily, I roll my head to left to see Nari sleeping peacefully on my arm which is splayed out. I place a careful kiss on the top of her head and she groans. Don't groan this early in the morning...

Slowly slipping my arm out from underneath the sleeping girl, I think how that last couple of days have played out. They've been amazing for me, I'm not so sure about her, but I've loved every second. Once my arm is fully retracted she rolls onto her stomach proceeding to sleep. I stretch and rub my eyes before fumbling out of bed, stretching more once I'm stood upright; letting out a loud yawn as I do so. How is she not awake?  She looks really cute right now though.

Quickly grabbing my phone off the bed side table, I climb up onto the bed, standing directly above her. I open snapchat and take a picture of her slumbering form. Her tanned skin in comparison with the white sheets is art.

I post the snap to my story and open all my messages from the boys and some random people confessing their undying love for me

I post the snap to my story and open all my messages from the boys and some random people confessing their undying love for me. Too bad girls, ya boy's committed to someone already. Well, not technically, but in my mind, sure. She's my girl, I'm her man.

I move from standing over her, placing my self on the side of the bed, slightly leaning over so I can whisper in her ear.

"Good morning baby girl" My morning voice radiates in her ear and she stirs from her sleep. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles a toothy grin. My. Heart. Just. Exploded. Can I wake up to that every morning please? Nari rubs at her eyes and yawns, just like I did. She smiles again, "good morning Taehyung"

"Come one, we've got to get ready for school" I pat her head and she pouts. CUTE.

"What time is it?"

"7:38am"

She shoots up from bed. "I don't have time to go home and get clothes!" She shouts obviously worried.