• Twelve •

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOT AT THE BOTTOM! IT IS IMPORTANT

"My halmoni asks if you want breakfast?" I question while giving the small girl her water.

"Your halmoni?"

"Nae, she lives with us" I shrug

"Oh. Okay... I would love some breakfast" Her smile is weak and she looks pale. I crouch down next to her and lean against the round bath.

"Nari, you should've have drank so much" I tease

"Taehyung, if you're gonna state the obvious just leave"

"You're in my house sweetheart, I make the rules" I kiss Nari's forehead and offer her my hand. She looks at my hand then at me, I wiggle it and show my famous box smile. Eventually, she grips my hand and I pull her up.

"Taehyung" She says quietly as she still holds my large hand.

"Yes baby?"

Don't you roll your eyes at me Nari.

"Could I possibly have a shower?" She looks down and drops my hand. No come back.

"Sure, I'll grab you some towels, you can use my bath as it doubles for a showe-"

Nari looks at my bath then to the shower attachment and mumbles, "fancy"

"Are you going to be okay? I don't mind helping" I smirk as my eyes wander down her bare legs.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

"I'm kidding baby girl," Leaving the bathroom to grab some towels, "but the offer stands." She grab a towel out of my arms and repeatedly hits me with it. How charming.

"Never!" She yells but laughs at the same time.

"Nari sweetie, brush your teeth, your breath smells like aśs" her laugh stops immediately.

"And you expect me to do that how? I don't have my toothbrush. Why would I bring my toothbrush to a party?"

"You were staying at Yoongi's right?"

"No, Jungkook was mean to be taking me home" She rubs her head, "but I can't remember what happened after he gave me the vodka bottle" Her head whips up, "where's my phone?" She shouts in a panic.

As I leave the bathroom and plod over to where I put her phone I finally realise how cold it is. Before I take her her prized possession, I decide to put on a big grey hoodie. Well, I would've given this to Nari to wear, but BOY, I'm about to freeze my nips off. And I'm not a fan of that.

"Here"

"Thank you" She studies her phone, probably looking for cracks and scratches. I hear her faintly sigh.

"If your phone is broke, I don't mind getting you a new one" I shrug once again.

"Taehyung! No, don't offer me such things, my phone is fine, it's just cracked along the screen"

Beginning to walk over to her with my arm stretched out, "let me see"

"No" she retracts her phone into her chest.

"Nari show me" I say sternly while reaching for her broken phone.

"No!"

"Nari-" was the last thing I said before we both slip into the bath. Due to her being sat on the bath rim, she falls in first. Luckily she hadn't started running a bath. I land on top of her but support my weight with my arm.

"Taehyung! You're so clumsy" She snaps

"It's not like I meant for this to happen!" My face is so close to hers, it'd be so easy to just. No. She threw up not long ago. Ew.

"Get off me! You're heavy!" I chuckle then go to push myself up but I end up slipping and falling back onto her. In the process of this I accidentally head butt her.

"Fûck" I curse and rub my head.

"For goodness sake Taehung!" She shouts as she simultaneously rubs her head.

Although this was a relatively comfy position for me, I decided it may be in my best interests to remove myself from the ill girl.

"Get a shower, I'll go see what halmoni is making for breakfast"

----------------------------------------------

Nari POV:

"Good morning dear, would you like some coffee?"

"Ah yes please ahjumma, I'm feeling a little uneasy at the minute but a coffee will do a great deal good for me" I smile warmly at the elderly woman.

"A good coffee is a great cure for a hangover," she chuckles, "how do you know Taehyung?" While she asks, she fills up the kettle and sets it to boil.

"I know him from school"

"Is he doing well in school? He never talks to me much about it"

"Oh, well I, erm, I'm not in most his classes-"

"Is he behaving well at least?"

"He could be better" I mumble and play with my hands to try and escape the awkwardness of the current conversation topic. Glancing over at Taehyung's halmoni, I watch as she picks up the kettle and fills my mug. Shakily, she passes me my drink and i say a quiet thank you.

"Are you close with Tae?"

I sip my drink and look up at her. "I wouldn't say we're that clos-"

"You must be close, he's never brought a girl here before" She looks in thought, "he brings his friends all the time, but never one of a female sort"

"Oh"

"He must like you"

"I think you're mistaken ahjumma"

"Forgive me for being rude sweetie, but you're wearing his clothes, are you sure it's just the hangover making you feel uneasy?" She quirks her brow. Oh my lord, I see where Taehyung gets his remarks from. As she says this, I can't help but spit out my drink.

"Im so sorry! I'll clean this up!"

"Don't worry about it," she grins, she has the same box smile as him, family trait?

"I can assure you, me and your grandson are just friends"

"Friends?" A deep voice sounds from behind me. "I feel honoured to be called your friend, ya know, since you said you hated me" He winks. My glare is piercing the side of his head as he gently kisses his grandmother's cheek. I take my time to examine the way he's so soft and sweet around her, like one wrong move could destroy everything. His hair is damp, my guess is he just had a shower or stuck his head under a tap or something? Im not quite sure how his mind works, it's fully plausible.

"What's for morning grub then halmoni?"

"I was going to make pancakes being as we have so much pancake mix," she looks over at me, who currently looks like a mess while holding the coffee with my sleeve clad hands. "Are you okay with that? I don't mind making something else, if you'd prefer?"

"Oh no, no, pancakes sound great thank you" A large grin plasters my face at the sound of pancakes. Once again, my eyes creep over to Taehyung, his has a small smile that makes his eyes crease slightly at the corner. Oh Kim Taehyung, if you weren't such a fûckboy I would honestly think you're a beautiful creation of a human being. But unfortunately, you're nothing but a boy, yes a boy, not a man. A man does not play with hearts just to get some pleasure. Unless you're my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was quite a long chapter for me tbh! Okay so some BIG NEWS, I'm writing another ff, this one is a Park Jimin one and I'm honestly in love with the idea of it. The first couple chapters will be dropped soon. So if you could have a read, vote and comment, I'd love you forever! Due to having to write two ff now, my updates wont be rapid for either, i will try my best, however juggling writing between college, 2 jobs, uni open days, a pony and sleep is very difficult. Please understand -

~ author <3