• One •

"Come on Nari you've got to!"

"Not a chance Hyejin"

"Why?"

"I refuse to interview an egotistical, self centred, self righteous boy"

"Oo a little harsh don't you think?"

"I think it's the perfect description"

Kim Taehyung, just mentioning his name ruins my day. I have many words to describe this horrid individual but the word that springs to mind first is 'fückboy'. He's the second biggest player in school; no one could ever throw Park Jimin off his throne of 'Number 1'. However Taehyung isn't far behind. There's a whole group of these so called 'fückboys'. There's the three leaders:
•Park Jimin
•Kim Taehyung
•Jeon Jungkook

Then there's the flirts, they aren't whole fückboys but can still 'get it' if you know what I mean:
•Min Yoongi
•Kim Seokjin

And last but not least, the cutesies, these are the boys who have girls falling at their feet; girls basically throw themselves at them, but they take no notice. Once in a blue moon they'll give in and 'accept' one of the girls, play around with their hearts and most likely their bodies then drop them like a child with an old toy. They look innocent and act nice, Lord have mercy on your soul if you actually fall for one of them, they'll take your heart and rip it into shreds in an instant. Vile. Vile like the rest of the group:
•Jung Hoseok
•Kim Namjoon

These boys are like the 'Mean Girls' of the school, they control everything. Obviously they're the most popular people in the area and I'm pretty sure they even have a few teachers wrapped around their little fingers. Good looks and charms go a long way.

On the other hand there's me, average looking, average height, average weight... Average. People don't stop and stare when they see me, that's even if they see me. I simply blend in, nothing makes me out of the ordinary. Well not to other people that is but to my friends I'm 'the pretty one', 'the talented one' and the 'smart one'. Honestly, I get alright grades and I play the piano, anyone could do that. I'm also on the school's newspaper but other than that I'm not important.

Speaking of the school's newspaper, the lead editor, Choi,  has been trying to persuade me to write an article on the popular people, more specifically Kim Taehyung.

"Nari you don't even know him"

"Hyejin-"

"No, Choi has asked you personally to write this article, he knows you're the best journalist that he has, other than himself!"

"That's not important to me" I roll my eyes, I know what she's saying is right but stubbornness takes over me.

"Don't lie!" She chuckles, hitting me gently on the shoulder.

"Ok, I was lying, journalism and the school paper is important to me but-"

"No buts! We both know that this article could and would be huge! Everyone would re-"

"That's exaggerating a little, not everyone-"

"Everyone would read it! Kim Taehyung is like the schools sweetheart-"

"Player" I say in between fake coughs. Hyejin rolls her eyes and sighs.

"As I was saying," she sasses "Taehyung is very popular, literally everyone likes the guy. Which means so many people would read your article on him!" She grins as she finally got her point across uninterrupted.

"Hyejin, oh dear Hyejin. Do you realise how fake and biased my article would have to be?"

"What?"

"If I wrote bad of Taehyung everyone would hate me," I take a grip out of my pocket, placing it in my hair to keep my messy bun in place. "If I wrote about Taehyung being a God and a lovely person I would be going against everything I stand for which is 'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust-"

"Sophisticated and well supported in logic and arguments than others, Douglas Adams. I do say I'm impressed"

"Kim Seokjin oppa" Heyjin is suddenly flabbergasted. Really Hyejin, all because he has a pretty face and knows a little poem doesn't mean he's a God. 

"Oh call me Jin, pronouncing my full name all the time must be tiring"

"What makes you think I say your name a lot?" She asks the tall boy.

"Well either way, if you've not been saying it lately, I'm sure at some point in the near future you'll be screaming it on a regular basis" He smirks while Hyejin covers her red cheeks and giggles embarrassedly. I scoff and roll my eyes, I seem to do that a lot. Oh well.

"Yah!" I look up to see Jin patting my head. Dude get off. "So I heard a couple things about you recently..."

"And they are?"

"You're writing an article about Taehyung aren't you?"

I just shrug and he groans.

"You are or you aren't, which is it?"

I shrug again and he runs a hand frustratedly through his hair.

"Whatever" He snaps before continuing "also that you-"

"Shīt!" We all turn to look at Jimin who shouted from down the hall. "Taehyung why'd you do that?!" We then look at Taehyung who's laughing like a mad man. On closer inspection I realise  Taehyung covered Jimin in water. Wow, that was pretty rude.

"Hyung lighten up, it was a joke!" Jimin glares before storming down the hall.

"Shīt I better go fix this. We'll finish this later Nari"

"Will we? Do we have to?" I groan

"Yes. Don't resist," he moves closer and whispers "unless you want me to use a little more force, which I'm sure you'll enjoy ." He winks at me and Hyejin before leaving. Hyejin looks like she's about to faint. Once again I roll my eyes, I don't have time to be dealing with swooning girls and overly flirty boys.

"Hyejin come on! Yoomi will be waiting and we both know she hates waiting." As I call her name she snaps out of her day dream as she watches Jin jog down the corridor and sling his arm over an annoyed Park Jimin. I frown then look up the other end to see Taehyung leaning against the lockers, sweet talking some girl. I watch curiously as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear, she looks down and giggles. He lifts her chin and chuckles as she turns a deep shade of crimson. Suddenly he walks off as if nothing happened leaving the girl gob smacked. He laughs and shoves him hands into his pockets before making his way to his locker, grabbing a face mask and a pair of sunglasses.

"Nari?" Someone waves a hand in front of my face "Earth to Nari?"

I snap back to reality "huh?"

"Aish, you moan at me for daydreaming! Yoomi is going to be mad, we're so late! We were supposed to meet her for lunch 10 minutes ago!"

"Okay okay, hakuna your tatas" I laugh lightly as she pushes me forward. "Come on then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is unedited by the way so sorry for any mistakes.Well this is my first Kim Taehyung fanfic so it probably wont be the best, story line and ideas are my own. I apologise if theyre 'similar' to others you may have read but like i said ideas and storyline is all my own. If you comment or vote the next chapter will be out quicker... Trying to bribe you but i doubt its working