PLEASE READ

This is not an update but I need to tell you guys what's happening.

1) my updates are about to get very slow for a number of reasons:

A) I'm in a bit of a rut right now - writing about people being happy makes me feel pretty shïtty and I don't want my readers to feel the same way - by adding dark subjects into a book that isn't meant for that.

B) I'm running low on ideas. I got some amazing help from a beautiful reader (you know who you are<3) but getting to those plots takes a lot of work from where I am in the story now. 

C) I'm working on 3 other books which is slightly insane. I have so many ideas for all of them and they all have completely different concepts - it's crazy.

2) I'm incredibly busy with college, my two jobs and my pony. However, I've had to have a full week off college for health reasons - so I thought I'd get a load of writing done. But I haven't... Sorry guys.

3) my other stories seem to have amazing plot lines compared to this, I'd love to release them soon but I'm worried that the dark nature of some would make them unpopular (due to younger readers on wattpad). I'm starting to think Wattpad isn't the platform for certainly one of my books. Said book has extreme mature content and I wouldn't want younger readers to be disturbed by it. Then again, I can't block people from certain ages. Said book contains a lot of very adult things and subjects that may be triggering - so I'm really not sure what to do with that.

 Said book contains a lot of very adult things and subjects that may be triggering - so I'm really not sure what to do with that

Thank you if you read all that note. I appreciate all your support but at the moment I feel very alone - ya girl has lost 6 friends within the space of a week. But other than that, have a great day! I love you all <3

 But other than that, have a great day! I love you all <3

-SugastD x