XXI

Bryson.

"Hayley?"

I asked in shock as I stood up and stared at the girl before me.

She nodded rapidly before running into my arms. I hugged her tightly as she squealed into my ear.

So it turns out Hayley was my best friend back home in Louisville before I got with Lena but when we got together she told me to fall back and since I was a sucker for love well... I did. I honestly regret it though.

But honestly, Lena had nothing to worry about. I never had feelings for Hayley, she was just a cool ass chick that I just happened to be close to but now I can see she has definitely grown up.

"Man, what are you doing here?" I asked once we released from the hug.

"Weeeell..." She smiled, "I just moved up here, and I found out you were having a concert so of course, I just had to come and visit my long lost best friend." She beamed.

"Damn, that's wassup." I nodded, "I missed you forreal." I said placing my hand on her shoulder.

She waved me off, "Oh, yeah right."

"I did." I said seriously.

She looked around, "Well you know Bryson, my number has always been the same..." She trailed off making my smile suddenly fade.

"Hay-"

She shook her head and put her hand on my shoulder, "It's okay Bryson, but who is everyone?" She asked politely.

"Oh yeah, well you already know my brother Eric but this is my big headed sister Bri and her boy Ty, my best friend Mariah and her son Micah and the little girl next to her with the wild curly head is my babygirl, Harley." I said introducing her to everybody.

"Hey everyone." She waved.

Surprisingly, everyone greeted her back.

But when her eyes landed on Harley, they almost popped out her head, "Bryson's that's your daughter? She's so beautiful." She said in awe.

I smiled widely, staring at my sleeping angel, "Thank you but look, you can chill with us until the others girls come."

She nodded, "Yeah, I would love to." She smiled.

When she sat down next to Mariah, her and Bri exchanged a look before snickering.

And they say that I'm petty.

I retrieved my seat back on the other side of Mariah and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Stop it." I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head towards me and furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you talking about?" She asked innocently.

I just smirked and shook my head, "Real cute." 

She smiled and winked at me before turning back around.

Time went by and shortly after Hayley arrived, the three other girls showed up and kicked it with us for a few minutes after I gave them an autographed picture and a t-shirt.

Thank God, they were real chill instead of being all crazy.

But as they were there I realized how long it's been since I went to the club and got fucked up. I mean I do it rarely but it's still been awhile.

Maybe, me and Hayley can go to a club and catch up on old times.
And Mariah and Bri can watch Harley and have a Girl's Night In or whatever the hell they do.