Author's Note.

sorry for having y'all think this an update but I have important information to spill.

I just wanted to tell y'all that the J Cole book's prologue is published if you haven't read it already. It's called May the Bitter Man Win, so go and add it to y'all's library!

And that I'm not making an Odell Beckham book anymore, well not yet anyways, cause I had the introduction and chapter one written to it already but I deleted it already cause I wasn't really feeling it.

I am gonna do a Kelly Oubre book though instead because I already got the introduction and chapter one to that written as well! It's called, Worth It.
It's very mature... *wink, wink*
So I'm trying that out.

( is it obvious that I love writing ? )

Now my book, The Come Up, I might update cause I already got the next chapter to that written but I don't know how many people are reading it or if anyone is even interested in that book anymore.

But now I realize that updates might not be as frequent as I thought they were since I've been pretty busy and preparing for my senior year in high school.

CLASS OF 2017! Woot, woot!

*clears throat*

So I'm sorry to keep y'all waiting, but I definitely haven't forgot about y'all! This is my favorite book to write and I'm not giving up now. I almost got 50k views! *screams*

So the next chapter should be posted before the week out!

And be on the look out for new books!

Love you guys!

— Peejay 💖