XLII

y'all I'm horrible, I be rushing the fuck outta these chapters that I don't even realize the typos so yeah y'all just excuse any future & prior mistakes, I'll be editing soon.

Mariah.

"Bryson what is it now? Why do you keep calling me?" I said answering Bryson's sixth phone call in the last thirty minutes.

He sucked his teeth, "I just miss you baby damn."

I rolled my eyes, "You can't miss me that damn much. Aren't you with your boys?"

"Yeah, but I can't kiss and love on them though."

"You got that right nigga." I heard Swan say in the background.

I laughed, "Baby leave me alone. You're with your boys and I'm with my girls. Have fun or something."

"I just told yo ass that the fun I wanna have, I can't do it with them."

I laughed, "Bryson bye. We'll be home soon. Call me again and I'm blocking you."

Damn, I be spitting fire.

"But baby-"

I cut him off by hanging up.

He's just gonna have to learn that tough love is the best love.

It's Saturday and I'm at the nail salon with Lena and I even got Bri to come. They set aside whatever differences they had and they're real cool. And Bryson was right, Lena is hilarious.

Bryson's back at his place with Swan, Eric, Ty and Micah and Harley so let's just hope that all of Micah and Harley's body parts are in tact when we get back.

Bryson knows I'm out with Bri, he just doesn't know Lena is with us.

She's gonna tell him about the baby and her boyfriend today. Like Lena said I not sure how he'll react but I'm sure he'll be okay.

"Damn Mariah, what's got him whipped like that?" Bri smirked.

"Really though, you must got a pot of gold in your panties girl." Lena added.

I laughed, "Y'all are funny but no. He's just being aggy for no reason. Y'all know how he is."

"True." They nodded.

I laughed at their quick response.

Just then Lena's phone started to ring. And just like her, it's her man too. This is her first time answering though.

Thank God we were getting pedicures right now because Bryson and her boyfriend just would have been shit out of luck.

"What boy?" She playfully asked when she answered.

She raised an eyebrow, "What you mean your child?"

"Nigga, she's in my belly."

"Yes, it is a girl."

"I know my child."

"I'm grown. I'm not scared of you."