fourteen ; night changes

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: NIGHT CHANGES

"Alec? Alec!"

A loud banging sounded on Alec's bedroom door, luring Margo from unconsciousness. She groaned before switching positions to lie on her side, burying her head deeper into Alec's neck, shielding herself from liveliness.

The heavy curtains in his room covered the windows, letting only a small inch of light seep through.

"Alec!"

It was Robert, Margo could tell. She rested her hand on Alec's bare chest, feeling his arm wrap around her bare torso under the sheets.

"Make it stop," she mumbled against his shoulder, eyes shut.

He grumbled, pulling her closer. "He'll stop soon," he promised, pressing a kiss to the side of her head and repositioning himself into a more comfortable stance.

A pleasant silence filled the room as the two tried to go back to sleep.

Margo, having lost the will to sleep, opened her eyes, glancing to the side, where Alec laid. The small amount of light that had poured into his room shone lightly on his bare back as he laid on his stomach. Margo decisively reached a hand out, faintly outlining the runes on his back. The smile on his face grew as he became more alert and awake.

He reached a hand out, running it along Margo's bare side before sliding down between her legs. As her breathing hitched, he slowly spread her legs apart with one hand as the other trailed achingly slow down her body, tip-tapping.

Alec had slid down the bed, his face now directly in front of Margo's heated core. He glanced up, seeing her eyes close as she prepared herself for the intense amount of pleasure he was about to make her feel. Just as his lips touched her and her hands ran through his hair, a vivacious knock sounded through Alec's room once more.

Margo cursed under her breath as Alec's head popped up from under the comforter, having heard mother's voice echoed through his door. "Alexander, wake up. It's nearly noon!"

Margo's stormy eyes caught Alec's as the former of the two growled, loathing the wake-up call. She wished she could stay in this bed forever with the man between her legs.

Alec reached down, pressing a soft kiss between Margo's folds, hearing the girl quietly cry out. "Sorry, baby," he apologized, leaning up and pressing his lips to her neck. "Time to get up."

When the two had finally showered and dressed for the day, almost an hour later, they caught up with Izzy down at HQ as she stood in front of a large touch-screen.

Margo's hand tugged Alec's as soon as she saw what her parabatai was wearing. It was a dress, but not an Isabelle dress. It was more of a Maryse dress... And the hair reminded Margo of Maryse too.

Isabelle's head shot up, seeing the pair walk towards her, hand-in-hand, and smirked slightly, wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend. "So, what, you two slept in?"