2. r e a l f r i e n d s

Dallon

Patrick Stump. One of the nicest, funniest people I know. Also, a loser.

He somehow managed to get into a peachy relationship with Andrew John Hurley, the most athletic person in the stupid school. Also Patrick's best friend. Patrick's my best friend, and Andy is his best friend. Do you see my struggle? And their relationship (date mates) remains a special secret. Andy has too big of a 'cool guy' reputation to let a little gay boy ruin it. Sad. He claims to be so 'Enhanced with love,' his words.

But I'm not going to tell Patrick about this summer. No sir. Mainly because I don't know if Brendon will turn out to be a complete and utter fuck boy. Completely shut me down on the first day back. That's why I'm not going to approach him first. I'm going to play it as cool as the sun. Or at least try.

We have orientation today. Meaning I gotta go and see if I like my classes, and if not, try to change them. They tell you it's simple, yet if you don't want to be in a class they won't change it. All talk, no action.

My school sucks. Girls were dress coded for wearing even a simple sweater. It is stupid. Everyone here is stupid. They all make stupid decisions and get into stupid relationships. But their brains aren't stupid, if that even happens.

Except for me. I'm failing science. But all my other classes in doing perfectly fine in. Maybe my teacher just secretly hates me. I've had the same one for 3 years.

And now, I see a girl slightly shorter than me run at full speed into my arms.

"Br-"

"DALLON OH MY GOSH ITS BEEN LIKE WHAT 5 YEARS?" She jumped into my arms and pulled me into a tight hug.

"8 actually. Hi Breezy it's nice to see you again." I hugged back, crouching down.

"That's all I get? No 'WOW YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT HOW ARE YOU WHATS IT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?'" She shouted back at me, pulling away.

"I think you're forgetting that we have each other's numbers after we found each other on Facebook you gardening tool." She laughed and linked arms with me.

"Do you have a girlfriend, D? I mean what girl could resist this. In 4th grade you had all the ladies talking your way-"

"Now I can't get any of them to even look at me." I laughed awkwardly. "What about you B? Got any luck with relationships lately?"

"No, same damn thing. Boys think I'm weird and loud. What a shame they could deny this!" She stopped and moved her arms to display her body. She has nice curves and long black hair. Her eyebrows were nice, cause that's the craze now, eyebrows. She wore a black t shirt with black jeans and some red lipstick. She really looks like a biker in the 1960s. And I'm her dorky friend that can't even keep their balance on a training wheeler. All she needed to complete the look was a leather jacket and a scarf for her neck, maybe some tight pulled back pony tail.

"I'm sure you've had many boyfriends while you were gone for 8 damn years." I replied simply.

We walked through the school, she hadn't seen it before unless there was a tournament for volleyball. Even then she would've only seen the gym. So I'm showing her around. The usual classes, any others she would have to check when she gets her schedule.

I saw Patrick and I introduced him to Breezy. He apologized for not texting me for most of the summer, and gained a surprised look when I told him I spent it in California. Meaning I didn't really miss the texts anyways.

Brendon was still in California, so I'm not expecting to see him until school starts. It's just making me anxious. I want to know how he will act and if it's bad, then I want to get it over with.

(Early update because I'm gonna be busy most of the day tomorrow and I don't think I'll even open wattpad
-me)