6. s h e s a h a n d s o m e w o m a n

Dallon

The thing with old people is that you gotta be patient. Heck, send the most impatient human being you know to an old folks home and it'll change them forever. Send anyone to an old folks home actually.

My grandparents are amazing. They aren't the typical angry old people. They have reversed the 'gender roles'. My grandpa stays at home and cooks amazing food and he used to watch over the kids but they're all older now. He was- and probably still is a bus driver. My grandma went to work and brought in the big dough. When they first started their relationship it was a change to see that happen. When they were younger, that was very weird. Usually the woman would be expected to basically worship the man. I'm glad my grandma didn't.

People (men) would often tease my grandpa for being more feminine, but in fact he was no less a man than his neighbour. I remember my mom telling me this one story that her mom would tell about how my grandpa was baking a cake or cookies, I can't remember. And then they had surprise guests. He was wearing an apron and all that jazz. They teased him about it but he didn't care.

He was the type of person to not care at all. He embraced his 'feminine' side. He was also a nice, caring man. He was never rude, unless it was driving but he's too old now.

Actually, that's my point. He's old. He's so old that he can't take care of himself.

While visiting my grandpa, I just so happened to see the Brendon Urie. Like I don't already see him everyday in school. I don't exactly hangout with him because of Breezy. When she is with Meagan I get my chance to be with Brendon. So this was a nice surprise.

He was coincidentally visiting his grandma on her birthday. And I guess my grandpa and his grandma are in the same old people home. I mean, I love it. I just wasn't expecting it.

I got to meet his grandma. She seems so lovely and kind. She has curly hair that was so white you could barely notice the different strands. Her skin has so many wrinkles that she makes up for with the flamboyant red lipstick plastered onto her lips. She's thin and short, and looks a lot like Brendon.

Brendon on the other hand is wearing a button up shirt and pants that aren't skinny jeans. I wonder who got him to do that.

That thing with being impatient? I don't think you would qualify ADHD with being impatient but I know Brendon has it. I knew ever since an asshole of a teacher called him out on it in class a few years ago. I've tried to do research but I didn't care. I thought Brendon hated me so why should I pay interest?

Now I wish I did. All I know is he has a terrible time trying to sit still and gets frustrated when it comes to being patient. Though, I don't think that has anything to do with ADHD.

He is calm when speaking to his grandma, or trying to help feed her. It's a nice sight. So delicate with her.

I'm sitting down, admiring how much he changes when with various people. His friends make him loud and confident. I make him quieter and funnier. His grandparents and parents make him more aware of what he's going to say and do.

That's just all I noticed since the unforgettable, coincidental, best three months of my life.