20. h u r r i c a n e

Dallon

Somewhere in California, there is a record shop that has the words "you can paint over me, but I'll still be here" written in the store with Brendon Uries hand writing.

Somewhere in my home town there is a souvenir shop that has the words "cause I love you just a little too much" written in the store with my hand writing.

The time difference of these two span from the summer of 2016, and the winter of 2014.

In 2014, I liked this girl. She broke my vulnerable heart the minute she told me she liked me. I knew what I was getting myself into. She had a history with guys, but I'm not one to judge a person by how many people they've kissed.

She was skinny, she was tall, she wore converse shoes and skinny jeans with flannel and shirts with stubborn words written on them. This was freshman year and she was already winning every sexually frustrated boys heart. Her name was Ashley.

Yeah, she still goes to school with me, but she's got her life more together. She respects her body more than she did. She's made a lot of friends and, not that it's my business, hasn't really dated anybody. She also has long blue hair, I overheard her talking about cutting it short.

I was surprised to see Breezy hanging out with her. After what happened I guess she did want to find a few new friends incase I decided I would never talk to her ever again.

-

Happy spooky day