28. w h a t i w o u l d n t d o

Breezy

As soon as you see the text it automatically feels like you're dreaming. You want to pinch yourself just to make sure.

You're blinded by the feeling of excitement and joy that you totally don't notice your messy room.

You send the quick text of "yeah sure" and jump off your bed, grabbing the clothes bin and piling what you think are the dirty clothes lying on your floor. You take the empty cups and few bowls into the kitchen and rush back to fix your bed and swiftly sweep the floors. You stack the movies on the shelf that holds the tv and everything else you put back to where it's supposed to be.

You smile at yourself for doing that faster than usual and list all the things you'd do for that dumb boy you call a friend.

Now you just have to wait for him to show up.

Your mind tries to have a small conversation with you.

"You know he doesn't actually like you right?" You tell yourself. "Yeah but I guess it's still nice. It's nice to just pretend." You smile at the reply. But then, "That's sad."

You shake it off. And continue to wait.

-

An update because my phone was getting cluttered with notifications from someone reading this.

Your comments were nice.

Merry Christmas/ happy holidays.

-me