36. y o u

Brendon

Studies show that when you like someone they're on your mind 23/7, you've gotta get a total of one hour a day of other thoughts, but it's mainly them.

But Brendon just made that up. He needed to tell himself something as to why he couldn't get Dallon out of his head, whether it was how tall he is, or how dorky he is, or how pretty he is, or how his beautiful his smile is.

He didn't understand why his mind was mixed with all these thoughts and that one in the back of his mind of the time he walked in on Dallon changing. Almost naked... almost.

Brendon just wished he walked in when his boxers were off. But he still had the thought of his bare chest in mind. How smooth it felt when his hand slid across it during the few times they made out. Or the way Dallons shirt slid up when he stretched his arms out, usually yawning too.

He did like Dallon, more than he wanted to. And not to be cocky or anything, but he's sure Dallon still likes him too.

He just wishes he could do something to get him back. To win his heart and this time not fuck it up. It's only high school, but Brendon is sure he's going to remember this when he's married.

He picked up his note pad filled with meaningless poems and started to write words down messily onto the paper.

His brain filled with words that rhymed and words that were far from rhyming. His stomach growled but he couldn't stop his train of thought. He just couldn't.

-
Yay an update

I have an announcement!!!!

I published a new Brallon fanfic it's called American Teen and yes I use song titles for my titles what's wrong with that anyways enjoy

-me