33. w a s t e d t i m e

Breezy

Dallon told you he sits with Tyler and that group at lunch time, and most times you see him there anyways.

But what's not right is when you see Brendon Urie walk out of the lunch room, full of an undetermined emotion.

"Sorry-" he says, after accidentally bumping into you. "Hi, Breezy."

His face was red and confused. "Hey, Brendon. You okay?"

Your eyes dart anywhere but his, happens any time you talk to someone. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a little tired, that's all."

He pushed forward but your hand shot up. "You don't look fine."

His hand reached up to grab your wrist. When you realize this, he immediately lets go and apologizes. "I'm sorry, Breezy. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not exactly someone I enjoy right now." He muffled out, sticking his hands in his pockets wearily.

You sigh and shuffle your feet around. "I may not be one of your friends, but I won't blab about your problems if they're serious enough to make your face all red. You look like you're going to drain yourself of tears in the third stall of the boys bathroom."

"Correction, the second stall, if you must." He turned to face the opposite direction of you, almost to walk away from the conversation.

"Bren-"

"It's nothing-"

"You need to talk about it to someone, Brendon." Your arms cross over your chest and your body leans on one leg.

He groans in annoyance and turns to face you, meeting your eyes. "Me and Sarah broke up, okay? I found myself thinking about someone else more than I thought about her. Is that good? Can I go drain myself of tears in the second stall now."  He said, looking directly at you.

"If you're crying over her, she obviously meant a lot to you. Why didn't you let your feelings of that person pass?" You say, sitting down on the nearest bench.

"Because I've been trying to let my feelings of that person pass for two months." He stumbled out, sitting beside you as his eyes glossed a tad.

"Oh." You whisper to yourself. Has he told Dallon this, before they stopped being friends? "Do you mind me asking who the person is?"

"You said I was a raging homosexual-"

"I am very aware that I said that and I apologize, I was wrong. So, who's the girl?"

Brendon laughed, shifting his body a bit to the side. "That 'girl', is Dallon Weekes."

-

Dallon demons and other things that start with d is on wattpad for a week and I haven't been happier

-me