Chapter 16

After the movie, Sonic and I was about to head home since it was about 8 o'clock. I gripped my hands together and smiled as we walked together down the sidewalk in silence. Sonic turned to me and smiled. "So, did you enjoy our date together Shadow?" Sonic asked with a widened smile planted on his face. I looked up at him and gave him the most cutest smile ever. "Yeah! This was the best date that I have ever had!" I replied happily. Sonic blushed red. I gasped and looked down again, feeling shy. "I-I mean, it's the only date I have ever had..." I said. Sonic then grabbed my hand and pulled me into an abandoned alley way. He the pinned me against the way and looked at me. I looked at him and blushed. "S-Sonic?" I whispered. Sonic's blush grew redder than the color of my quills as he kissed my passionately on the lips. I flinched a little, but went with it and kissed him back. A small moan left both our lips as we parted and rejoined with every smack. His lips felt so soft and blissful I just couldn't help my feelings. One of Sonic's hands soon let go and traveled down into my pants, rubbing at my wet panties. I moaned as he went inside and rubbed my clit. I covered my mouth as he rubbed in circles. He stared at me with a smile and a small chuckle following after.

"Shadow, don't cover your mouth.. I want to hear you.." Sonic said as he nibbled and kissed my neck gently.

I shook my head. Sonic held me close as he rubbed more. "Please..." Sonic pleaded. I uncovered my mouth a bit moaned, closing my eyes tightly. "S-Sonic.. A-Ah~" I moaned softly. Sonic pulled away and looked at me, smiling. "That's it Shadow.. More... Let me hear you.." Sonic said as he pressed a kiss to my forehead and rubbed more. I moaned as I felt my pants slide down to my ankles along with my panties. Sonic looked at me with lustful eyes. "M-May I?" Sonic asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him, panting a bit. What did he mean...? Sonic then kneeled down onto his knees and gripped my legs gently, then latched onto my clit and began licking softly at it. I threw my head back a bit and moaned loudly. "Aaah! Sonic!" I moaned as I gently gripped is fur on top of his head. Sonic looked up at me as he licked more. I've never felt this good in my entire life! It felt so weird, but so good! I looked down at Sonic and smiled at him, still moaning out soft squeals of pleasure. "I-I love you., I love you so much Sonic.. Aah!" I said softly and continued to moan. He lowered his eyes a bit and pushed a finger into me. I screamed at the feeling and gripped onto Sonic more.

"I-Im gonna.." I screamed as I released into Sonic's mouth. "Aaahhh!" I moaned. Sonic pulled away and licked his lips gently, grabbing my panties and pants and pulled them back up. I leaned against the wall and panted heavily. Sonic smiled as he held me close. "I love you too Shadow..." he finally replied. I closed my eyes as I relaxed, falling into a peaceful slumber. Sonic smiled more as he lifted me up into his arms and began carrying me home.

I felt really happy..