When You Live in London - Sneak Peek!

(Chapter Six)

"Hello." I said in a singsong voice.

"Hello, Love." Harry said.

"What's goin' on?"

"Well, Louis just got back and he said that you made a new friend?"

"Yea. I met this really nice girl named Reagan. She's living in Hailey's old flat. I didn't send you the group text?"

"Nice! No, I didn't get the group text! I'm offended! So when are you planning on introducing me?"

(Chapter Fourteen)

"Anyone with a brain can tell that you like-" he stopped mid-sentence as Sarah looked up from her phone with a smirk on her face. Harry and Liam didn't seem to notice. Zayn stood up and stuck out his hand. I took it and he led me to the hallway, away from the others earshot.

"You like Liam," he stated confidently, a smile creeping onto his face.

"I do not!" I said feeling my cheeks flame up at the mention of my 1D crush, who I might possibly have been in love with way before I met him.

"You totally do," Louis said waltsing over to where we were standing.

(Chapter Twenty)

A tear fell down my nose before I slid down the wall and sat on the floor, making my bruised butt ache.

"What is happening?" I breathed, my head falling into my hands.

(Chapter Twenty-Nine)

Pulling up my contacts, I tapped on Niall's name and held my phone up to my ear. It kept ringing and ringing and ringing and I started getting impatient. They had to be backstage by now and they know I'm an impatient person. The ringing finally stopped and his voice-mail picked up as I rolled my eyes.

Beep.

I was silent for a second before mustering up the courage to say something, "Niall... I know your there... I just wanted to make sure you were... Okay," I cleared my throat, "Call me back if you want to, I'm here if you wanna talk."