Chapter Eleven - Spring Break

Perrie's POV

Sarah, Dani, El, and I have noticed that Reagan has not been herself lately. We think it's because she hasn't seen her parents or friends from home in a couple months. We contacted Ryan and he said he would do anything to make Rea feel better.

Ryan gave us an email address that he said we could reach one of Rea's close friends on and also her parents phone number. We ended up emailing Rea's friend first.

Dear Lilian,

Hi! You might be wondering why some strange person is emailing you, right? Well, please don't get freaked out when we tell you that we are Sarah Townsend, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder.

We know you might think we are lying to you, but we can prove it. Ryan gave us your twitter and we are going to follow you within the next hour.

Hopefully you believe us. Now, the reason that we are emailing you is because we want to ask you when you are free to travel.

That's all we are going to tell you right now, but please email us back when you get this so we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Perrie, Sarah, El, and Dani <3 

El finished typing and sent the email, then we continued to sit on Sarah's couch and talk over the plan to get at least one of Rea's friends over here for some spring time fun!

I know this all sounds so cliché, but we want Reagan to be happy; and as her friends, we are going to get her other friends here and we are going to have fun! Period.

We all went onto Reagan's Twitter page to find Lilian, and we followed her. Just like we said we were going to. What?! We weren't going to lie to her.

We just remembered that Ryan had also given us his parents phone number. We decided to call. So the girls thought Sarah would be the best to call because Rea's parents have heard about how Rea and her are friends, so Sarah dialed the number and put her phone on speaker.

"Hello?" An American accent picks up on the other end.

"Hello, Mrs. White?" Sarah said into the phone.

"This is she." Rea's mom answers.

"This is Sarah, Reagan's friend from London." Sarah says.

"Oh my. You sound very mature, Sarah."

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome, dear. So is there any reason you called? Is Reagan okay?" Rea's mom asked sweetly.

"Oh she's fine, but we were wondering if you could give us contact information to any of Reagan's close friends over there in the U.S."

"Well, Reagan, didn't really have a group of friends, but she did have a couple close ones. First there's Lilian Pond. Her and Reagan were very close before Reagan moved. Then there's Seth Peal. Those three were like peas in a pod. They always hung out on the weekends and after school when Reagan didn't have dance, Seth didn't have track, and Lilian didn't have karate."

We just listened to Reagan's mom explain that Rea did have a couple friends and it seems like they were really close, "Well, do you have a phone number or email that we could reach Seth at?" Sarah asked.

We got his email and thanked Mrs. White. She promised not to tell Reagan about any of this since they Skype once a week. Sarah hung up and we all sighed in relief as to say "thank God that's over with."

"I got an email back!" Eleanor practically screamed.

We immediately stopped talking about how we thought Seth was going to be cute and rushed over to where Eleanor was staring at her computer screen.