Chapter Twenty-Seven

Dani's POV

 (outfit #5)

"Do you understand?" I asked the exhausted looking group of guys after we went over the third combination for the concert for the eighth time.

"I do," Liam raised his hand in the air as the other guys groaned a 'yes'.

"Let's go over it one more time and then we really need to move on, okay? I need to leave in a few hours," I raised my eyebrows at the guys and they nodded and brought their microphones to their mouths once again.

The boys are ready. I've done everything that I can to help them with the routines. They aren't anything big, but they're something and they don't look terrible.

Reagan's POV

(outfit #7)

"Tickets!" I said in disbelief, "I still can't believe she got us tickets!" I flung my hands in the air and dug through my drawers to try and find something to wear. Why would Sarah give Ella, Dani, and I tickets to the guys show. She knows I love 5 Seconds of Summer, but I really don't know what I'm going to do when it gets to the part of the show where I have to watch three of my friends and two of my... Um... I don't really know what to call Niall and Mr.Payne. They're both very frustrating to me right now; Liam more than Niall...

"Sarah just misses you, is all," Dani said walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

"I miss her too, but I don't want to see people that I don't miss..." I slowed down by the end of my statement and Ella looked up at me from her phone.

"I  think you miss them, Reagan," she said standing up and crossing the room to my bed.

"What I miss is how things used to be," I sighed pulling out a gray band tee and light acid washed jeans from my drawer, "How we used to hang out almost every day and laugh at the randomest things. I miss meeting new people and watching them do what they love. I miss teaching them dance routines that they hated and I miss Lou and Lux and Paul," I stopped my rant to see Dani in the bathroom door smiling at me and Ella sitting cross-legged on my bed smiling also.

"You miss them Rea. It's okay to admit it," Dani said coming out of the bathroom.

"I miss them," I picked up a pair of socks, walked into the bathroom and closed the door, "I miss them all."

I quickly got changed into the outfit I had just picked out and dragged a brush through my hair. I put a light layer of makeup on, not wanting to bother with eyeliner and highlighter at the moment, and opened the door to see Dani and Ella not-so-patiently waiting for me.

"What? The concert doesn't start for another three hours," I stated balancing on one foot and then the other to put on my socks.

"We need to get there early," Dani answered putting her hand on the doorknob.

"Calm down, I'm coming," I quickly slid my feet into my black Doc. Martins and snatched my bag off of my bed.

As Dani opened the door and Ella stepped into the hallway, it registered in my brain that we were going to see One Direction. Mr. Payne is in One Direction. I was going to see Liam. I was going to have to talk to Liam. In person.

"Rea?" Ella asked from the hallway.

I looked down at my feet. They weren't moving. I looked back up at my friends, "He's going to be there."

They both smiled and Dani wrapped her arm around mine, closing the door behind us as she pulled me into the hall, "He is in the band, you know," she said smugly as we continued walking down the hall to the elevator.