The End (Book One)

So that was my first fan-fic that I have ever written. How did I do? Was it horrible or a bit descent? I just want to say, I had no plan whatsoever except for Reagan and Liam to end up together. It was just a kind of go-with-the-flow book, but I really like how it turned out and I'm proud of it. Thank you to anybody that read this cheesily weird story.

Thank you for voting and commenting! I never thought a silly fan-fic like all others would get over 1k reads, so thank you soooo much.

As the title of this chapter says, it's the end of the first book. I'm thinking about making a sequel maybe a few years after the end of this book. I'm not sure what I want the main concept of it to be. I know I want to bring some characters back and have a certain couple get together and something might happen. Guess which couple... :)

Hope you all liked the book and the ending! Which characters were your favorite? What part of the story was your favorite? What do you, as my readers, think should happen in the sequel?

If you didn't already know, I am writing other books on my account. One that I'm trying to work really hard on is called Teach Me. It's a Natan Aidrian fan-fic. He's an Olympic swimmer, but if you don't care about that, I'm sure you'll still like the story.

That's just the one I'm most excited for, but I do have other books I'm writing and working on if you feel like reading them.

So, thank you again and I will see you in  the sequel and my other books, talk to you later!