Chapter Fifteen

Reagan's POV

"Why do I have to meet them today?" I whined as we pulled up to a gigantic stadium, "And why are we here?"

"Stop asking questions, Rea," Niall told me opening the door

The sky was blue and sunny again and it was around lunch time. We didn't get anything to eat yet because the boys insisted that I meet the rest of the band ASAP. We had to drop Lilian off at the flats because her stomach was growling really loud and nobody wanted to listen to it anymore. That, and Seth was getting bored.

"What do I say?" I asked nobody in particular as we emerged from the car to be greeted with beautiful sunshine.

"It doesn't really matter," Louis told me waiting for everyone to step out of the car so he could close the door.

"What if I sound stupid?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You say stupid things every day," Sarah remarked, "It'll be fine." I then proceeded to slap her in the arm.

"Selfie!" I turned around and saw Niall holding up his phone in the air and everyone gathering around him. I stayed put.

"Reagan!" Zayn came over to me and grabbed my arm, dragging me back to get in the picture.

We all did random funny faces and then the boys had a race to see who could make it to the big doors first. The big doors that lead to the first location on this leg of their tour. The tour that I had just realized was coming up very soon.

Louis won.

I remembered we had practice all together tomorrow and that I should probably meet the band before they start tour just to get everything finalized.

Lou and Lux had to leave and Sarah was leaving soon to buy some more art supplies. We walked into the big stadium and were escorted down a hallway. 

"Excuse me, ma'am," a security guard put his arm out in front of me, "Who are you?"

I was so used to getting into places because I was with the boys, Sarah, Lou, and Eleanor. This guy was just doing his job. "I'm Reagan White; One Direction's choreographer," I stated as calm as I could as my friends walked on, not noticing the situation behind them.

"That's a new one," he chuckled, "You need to have a pass to get back here or you need to be with the band," he stated.

"But I am with the band!" I said gesturing to the boys and Sarah walking down the hall and around the corner.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't let you through."

He was a persistent one, "But I have a meeting with-" he cut me off.

"I don't want to cause a scene, miss. Please leave."

And it was over just like that. I didn't fight anymore and just slowly walked back out the doors. I reached into my pocket to get my phone to call Sarah or the guys, but it wasn't there. My eyes darted down to the ground to see if I had dropped it, but I didn't see it anywhere.  I was retracing my steps and then, all of a sudden, I heard a bunch of screaming. And it was getting closer.

About 10 yards away, a car pulled up with, I'm guessing 40 teenage girls trailing far behind. The front door opened and the driver got out walking over to the back door and pulling on the handle.

I was anxious to see who it was, but then the screaming got louder and louder and I had to back up to the safety of the crates stacked outside the stadium.

I was still watching the car door and looking for my phone as it opened and revealed four guys that I recognized to be the other half of One Direction. Dan, Jon, Sandy, and Josh.