Chapter Ten - Triple Date?

Reagan's POV

So, Liam's brilliant idea was to have the boys get ready at his place and Sarah and I get ready at our flats. It was a good idea at the time. That was because we forgot about the paparazzi.

Sarah and I finished helping each other with our makeup and went on to getting dressed. We were already in her flat, so we went into her closet and picked the perfect outfit. It was a long sleeved, lacey, peplum top, black pencil skirt, black and cream heels, and a black clutch. I helped do her hair and then we were off to my flat.

"Liam likes the color blue." Sarah informed me as we came into my bedroom.

"And why would I need to know that?" I asked walking into my closet. 

"So you can wear blue, silly!" She said nudging me in the arm. 

We laughed and went into my closet.

We eventually picked out the perfect outfit. It was a light coral, one sleeve dress. It went to just above my knee and the sleeve was loose and flowing at my side. My shoes, bag, bracelet, and necklace were all blue. Sarah did my hair and then we went out into the hall. My phone rang right when we were getting into the elevator.

"Hello?" I said picking up my phone.

"Hey! So there's been a slight change in plans." Liam said hesitantly.

"What do you mean a slight change in plans?" I asked putting the phone on speaker.

"Well the paps are really crazy and we're worried something is going to go wrong." Liam said.

"Well we can just meet out back and try to not make a big deal when we pick up Ryan and his friend." Sarah said as we got out of the elevator and were immediately greeted by big flashed of light and muffled talking from outside the building.

"Already ahead of you!" Harry said in the background, "We're out back and we have the second part covered."

"What do you mean-" I started to say as he hung up and we walked to the back door and were greeted by a big black SUV.

Paul came out of the drivers door and opened the back door to reveal Harry, Liam, Ryan, and a girl about my age with honey colored hair. We hopped in and Paul closed the door.

"Hi little sis!" Ryan said giving me a hug.

"Hey big bro!" I said returning the hug.

The girl with the honey colored hair beside Ryan cleared her throat.

"Oh, hi!" I said sticking out my hand, "I'm Reagan, Ryan's younger sister."

She shook my hand, "Hi! I'm Alexa, Ryan's..." She trailed off and looked at Ryan who finished her sentence.

"Friend." He said smiling at her.

We all raised our eyebrows at the word "friend". I know we must have all been thinking they were more than that.

"You look very nice tonight, Reagan." Liam said breaking the silence.

"Thanks, Liam, you too!" I said smiling at him, feeling my cheeks heat up.

I could tell Ryan was making sure Liam wasn't going to try anything because he inched a little closer to me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a small side hug. I had just noticed that the seating was a little strange in the car. Harry was in the front bugging the heck out of Paul, I was between Liam and Ryan in the middle row, and Sarah was sitting behind Liam and next to Alexa.

The awkward silence was agonizing until I heard the screams of fans and the camera snaps of the paparazzi as we neared the restaurant. Here we go again. I was about to be put on the cover of magazines as the strange girl that One Direction have been spending time with.