Chapter Five - Time Flies

Reagan's POV

We had just finished watching This Is Us and we were laughing our heads off at something that Louis and Niall did. I think they might have had a carrot fight. First Niall threw a carrot at Louis because he laughed at how Niall looked in a scene, then Louis got mad, and it started this whole thing that Zayn and I got stuck in. I got a text from Sarah in the middle of the movie and I updated her and told her that Louis would drive me home if it got too late. I guess I forgot to tell her that I had met Louis and she flipped out for the third time today. She was really happy for me although she's was a bit upset that no one had told her earlier.

We had arrived at the flat around 2:30 and the movie was about one hour and 45 minutes. It was about 20 past four when the carrot fight and the laughing fit was over. I had taken some pictures because this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and they said it was okay. I was lucky and I wanted to remember it. Niall and Louis were laying on the floor and Zayn and I were now next to each other on the couch.

All of our positions had changed so much. I was originally sitting all the way on the left of the couch, Niall on my right and Zayn on his right. Louis was sitting on the floor with who knows how many pillows, that had come out of nowhere. I was sending the pictures to Sarah and Zayn leaned over and peeked at the song lyrics I was fooling around with that I hadn't closed fast enough. I was sending those to Sarah, too just in case she had any ideas of what to do with them.

"Those look like fun." Zayn told me pointing to my phone.

"Thanks?" I answered him.

"It was a compliment. I think that if we get these lad's attention, then they might agree with me." Zayn said flicking the back of Louis's head.

Louis turned around and made a puppy face at Zayn. Niall saw what Zayn did to Louis and he scootched his way over closer to me seeking protection. I looked at Zayn for approval, he nodded and I flicked the back of Niall's head. Niall pulled a hand up to the back of his head then turned around making a pouty face that made him look like he was a three-year-old. I smiled at his childish reaction. 

"Sorry," I apologized to the both of then. "He wants your attention." I said sticking my thumb at Zayn.

"Louis. Niall." Zayn said looking at each of them, "Reagan has been working on some song lyrics. I think they're really good and we could use them." He said taking my phone and handing it to Niall. Louis looked over Niall's shoulder and nodded.

"Thanks, but they're not that good." I said feeling my cheeks warm up.

"Are you kidding?! These are great!" Niall told me looking up from my phone and smiling.

"Yeah! These are really good and I think that Harry and Liam will like them too!" Louis said agreeing with Niall.

"You really think they're that good?" I asked, shocked, scrunching up my nose.

"Yes! We really think they're that good." Zayn assured me, putting a hand on my arm.

The boys took one last look at my partial lyrics and then Louis gave me back my phone. I set it next to me on the couch and thanked them again for their compliments.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked the boys.

"How about we listen to some music?" Louis asked us.

"Sounds like fun!" Niall said, "Then you can see how bad we are at dancing."

Niall and Louis stood up and Zayn took out his phone. Louis took it and went over to the TV to plug some cords in. Zayn's playlist popped up on the screen and he hit play.