Chapter Twenty-Four

Daniell's POV

(oufit #6)

"I just have to go to the library to get some work done," I called after Rea as she made her way out of the studio.

"Okay, see ya later!" She called back as I turned the corner.

I walked out of the building and ran up to the fence where Preston and a bunch of girls were still stationed. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned his head and smiled.

"Hi there Danielle!" He said quietly as some girl turned and faced me.

"Hey, can I ask you a favor?"

Liam's POV

"Danielle?" I said quietly to myself, but I guess she heard me.

She turned to look at me and her eyes widened, "Liam,"  she said sternly and then closed her laptop and stuffed it into her bag.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked walking closer to her.

"I'm getting away from a guy that has totally changed and only thinks about himself now," She stood up and put her bag over her shoulder.

"What are you talking about?"

"Things are fine on the terms of our breakup, but how could you do that to Reagan?!"

After I didn't respond she spoke up again, this time a little quieter, "She really liked you Liam," Danielle said walking to the front of the library, "And you broke her heart and crushed one of the biggest dreams she had."

I looked up from the floor. She really liked me? I crushed her dream? What?!

"See you whenever, Liam," she walked past me but I grabbed her arm.

"Dani, just let me explain" I said frustrated as I turned to see her stop.

"Explain what, Payne?" she asked calming down and facing me.

Dani's POV

"So management forced you to cut Rea out of your lives?"

"I know I was being completely selfish and not thinking about how it would affect her and I regret doing it every day."

"Then why don't you-" I was cut off my someone walking up behind me.

"Ready to go, Liam?" I looked behind me to see a beautiful girl with dark hair smiling at him.

"Um..." Liam looked at her, "One second Sophia, I'm just catching up with-"

"Danielle," Sophia finished quietly.

Oh. My. God. Liam has another girlfriend, "I should have known," I stood up and grabbed my bag, "Have to go, don't want to be late for class."

"Dani, it's not what it looks like, okay?" Liam said catching up to me.

"Well it looks like you have a beautiful new girlfriend there, Payno."

"It's not like I wanted one. Management set me up with her to get more attention."

"Okay, Liam. Even after you explained everything to me, I'm still confused," I stated as Sophia walked up next to Liam, "How do you think Reagan feels?"

He looked down, "I don't know," he then lifted his head and smirked, "You said you had a class? Where? Does it happen to be with Reagan?" he asked hurriedly.

"I'm not telling you," I said getting out my phone to text Rea about our dinner plans. Every Friday  we've been ordering in. Last week we ordered pizza and I think tonight we're going for Chinese.