Chapter Seven - Shopping Spree

Reagan's POV

Today is the day Sarah, Perrie, Clare, me, and a couple of their other friends are going on the monthly shopping spree! Sarah and I are picking up Perrie and Clare at their flats and we're meeting their other friends at the mall.

I just woke up and I finally decided I had to flop out of bed and get dressed after contemplating going in my pajamas. I checked my phone and it was blowing up with notifications about the picture of me Harry tweeted. I decided to ignore them for now and walk over to my closet to starting scouting out the perfect outfit for the day ahead of me. First I picked through the dresses, then the sweaters, and finally landed on an amazing shirt that I never knew I even had. It was a thin black, flowy top with a floral pattern. I decided to put on a gray crop top under it since it was a little see-through. I also plucked out some black shorts and short black boots.

I ran into the bathroom, took a quick shower, then got changed. As I emerged from the steamy room I walked over to my dressing table and grabbed a copper colored necklace and a handful of random bangles. I slipped them on then walked out of my room while trying to get my hand free of a giant knot in my hair that I was trying to get undone. I had been unpacking since I got here and I still couldn't find my brush.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana off the counter for breakfast. I picked up my phone and texted Sarah, telling her I was ready.

I finished peeling the banana and took a bite when she texted back saying she would meet me in the lobby in 15 minutes.

I stuck my phone in my pocket and picked up my handbag. I finished my banana and threw away the peel. I had just walked out the door when I got a text from Zayn.

From: Zayn

So, are you going on the shopping trip with the girls today?

To: Zayn

Yes! I hope I will get along with Clare and the 2 girls we are meeting there...

From: Zayn

I'm sure you will love clare-bear. She's really cool. And i know you will get along just great with whoever your going to meet!

To: Zayn

Thank youuuu, have a great day!

From: Zayn

Anytime! And don't worry about anything but having fun today!

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the lobby button. I was really enjoying myself because the elevator music was calming.

The elevator made a ding and the doors opened. I as early so I took a seat near the window and took out my phone to check my news feed of drama and new followers. I had gotten so many followers since yesterday so I went looking through them to find a few to follow.

I found a tweet that was really heartfelt and just plain nice! The person's name is Alexa and she said that she as been following me for awhile and she likes the boys a lot. I guess I never really noticed. She seemed really nice so I followed her.

My phone vibrated then make a boing noise. It's Niall's text tone. I pulled up his message and started to read.

From: Niall

Harry sang me the song you guys wrote yesterday and I love it!!!!

To: Niall

Thanks! Do you want to help me write one?

From: Niall

That would be great! Haha, I just saw you!

~picture of Reagan sitting in the window~