Chapter Six - Songwriting

Sarah's POV

We had just finished dinner and the boys dropped Reagan and I off at our building. We'd ended up going to a new sushi place that just opened a little ways away. We thanked them for dinner and watched as they drove away. I'm pretty sure Reagan got the gist that I'm in the spotlight because of my ties, but I think she survived the night. We only had a few people come up for autographs and pictures. One person was really nice and took a picture with all of us, including Reagan! But, I really didn't like this other girl that made Reagan take the picture. I felt really bad for her, but I don't think it bothered her too much. As I understand, she's a fan and she seemed to get the way they did things and the way they acted.

We were going to have a mini sleepover at my flat tonight to celebrate all thats happened since she moved. Reagan ran up the winding stairs to get her pajamas, toothbrush, and sleeping bag. We were going to sleep in the living area because it's the only room where we can watch movies. I don't have a tv in my room because I feel like I'd spend all my time in there and never be productive.

"Just give me a second!" I heard her yell from the top of the stairs.

"Okay, I'll get the popcorn ready!" I yelled back.

I walked to my bathroom and started to take off my makeup. It didn't take that long because I don't usually wear that much. I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen as my phone went off. I automatically knew that it was Harry. His ringtone totally gave it away.

"Hello." I said in a singsong voice.

"Hello, Love." Harry said.

"What's goin' on?"

"Well, Louis just got back and he said that you made a new friend?"

"Yeah, I met this really nice girl named Reagan White. She's living in Hailey's old flat. Wait, I didn't send you the group text?"

"Nice! No, I didn't get the group text, how rude. So when are you planning on introducing me?"

"Well I have work tomorrow and I think she is going to stay in the flats for the day."

"Okay, well could I come over and meet her then?" Harry asked in a hopeful tone.

"That would be great! I think she would really like that. I just need to tell her and --" I was cut off by Harry.

"No, please. I want it to be a surprise!"

"I don't know, babe. I think she's had enough surprises for the few days that she's been here."

"I won't, like, scare her or anything. She already knows Louis, Niall, and Zayn and she knows that you work for us, so it shouldn't be that bad, right?"

"Okay, fine. But, you at least have to have some reason or something for coming here. You can't just show up."

"Well, um... Is she good at singing?"

"Actually, the boys told me that she wasn't that bad and I saw that she had been fooling around with some song lyrics."

"That sounds like fun! So I guess I could help her with those and then maybe help her get a little more used to being around us and the stuff that comes with it. We don't need management getting cross with her. "

"Oh my gosh! You would do that!? Thank you so much, Hazza!" I smiled at the offer Harry put out. I could hear Reagan coming down the stairs, so I said goodbye to Harry and took out a bag of popcorn.

"Is it ready?" Reagan asked walking into the kitchen with a small bag over her shoulder and a sleeping bag in her hands.

"Almost. Can you go in the living area and set up my sleeping bag, please?" I asked her putting the bag in the microwave.