Chapter Ten - Triple Date? part.2

Sarah's POV

I feel like crap. I just woke up on Reagan's couch and started looking around trying to find a clock. It was already 10! I was going to be so late for work I might get fired! And I, sure as hell, did not want to get fired. I started to sit up and that was when I noticed that there was something stuck to my forehead.

I took off the sticky note and read,

Good morning, or afternoon, or whenever you wake up!

I let you sleep in because you needed it. There's cereal and tea on the counter and I picked out an outfit for you. It's laying on my bed.

Zayn offered to take me out to breakfast and I think Perrie is coming with us. He said he was bringing somebody.

Anywho, I hope you feel better and feel free to call us if you need something.

Rea <3 :)

She's so cute! I think she has beed acting more grown up lately. But she has also seemed a little down in the dumps, too. It just hit me that she must have had other friends in the U.S.! Maybe Ryan would know something! I'll talk to him later.

I tried to stand up, but sat right back down because the there was a shooting pain in my head. I waited a moment then tried again, this time slower. I walked over to the kitchen and picked up the Coco Pops, poured the cereal into a bowl along with some milk, took one bite and remembered  the tea!

I. Love. Tea.

I grabbed a mug and started searching through the flavors of tea Reagan had left me. I landed on a breakfast tea, set some water on the stove to steam and went back to my cereal. I could hear something faint coming from the living room, picking up my bowl, I walked over to the couch a found my phone going off.

Setting my bowl down on the coffee table, I picked up my phone and checked the new message. It was from Niall.

From: Niall

I heard about last night... Are you ok?

To: Niall

Yea, I'm fine.

From: Niall

Are you sure?

To: Niall

No... Can you come over and keep me company?

From: Niall

YEAH! We can do whatever you want! When should I be there?

To: Niall

In about 20 :)

From: Niall

Sounds good. See you then!

Niall was so nice and I haven't hung out with him one-on-one for a while. I hope this is going to be a fun day.

The sound of my hot water whistling brought me out of my thoughts. I walked over to the stove and turned it off. I got my tea ready in a mug and went back into the living area. Seeing the yellow sticky note Reagan had left me, I remembered she had said she picked out an outfit for me!

"She's so cute!" I had to say it out loud this time.

I walked down the small hall, into her bedroom, and stopped dead in my tracks. She had picked out the most wonderful outfit! She must have read my mind or something.

The outfit that lay out in front of me was a pair of faded jean shorts, a light coral top that had Ooh Lala written on it, a black and white sweater, and Converse to match the top. Converse! She knows me so well! I picked up the clothes and went into her bathroom to change. I emerged from the bathroom and pinned some of my hair back then slid my feet into my Converse.