Chapter Thirteen

Lilian's POV

I just hurt my best friend. I had to let that sink in.

I had also just met One Direction. Kind of... That still hadn't sunk in yet.

What was wrong with me? I guess I just got caught up in the moment. I need to talk to her.

Paul threw me off of his shoulder and onto the couch.

"Don't ever try anything like that again," he said harshly getting out his phone.

"I didn't mean to hurt her, I just got caught up in the moment," I murmured sitting up.

"I guess your karate training kicked in," he said putting the phone up to his ear," That, and your a big fan."

"Yeah. I told myself I wouldn't go crazy, but I guess I didn't listen," I said standing up.

"Hey, she's at Ryan's flat. What do you want me to do now?" Paul said into his phone. I could hear muffled voices on the other end. Many people were talking at once.

I sat back down figuring I wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Paul hung up and looked at me with fire in his eyes. "She wants you to work with me."

"She?" I asked, "And work with you how?"

"Reagan said that to teach you that crazy fans are annoying, she wants you to guard the boys during their photo shoot tomorrow," he said turning on his heels, I stood up and started to follow.

"You. Stay here," He pointed a finger in my face and I stopped in my tracks.

"Fine," I said drawing out the "I", stalking back to the couch and flopping down, pulling out my phone.

Reagan's POV

I was now sitting on Sarah's couch with Lux in my lap and Eleanor sitting beside me while Sarah and Lou chased the boys around the flat. They weren't cooperating, so Sarah started nagging them, Lou tried to fix their hair and they started running away from the girls. This had been going on for about five minutes and I had had to duck my head and shelter Lux twice because the boys decided they would jump over the couch. 

"Please stop!" Lou yelled swerving around the couch as Louis jumped over the coffee table.

"Someone's going to get hurt!" Sarah shouted sliding under Zayns legs and tripping him, "See," She said groaning and rubbing her arm.

This whole time Eleanor, Lux, and I were laughing our heads off.

"I quit," Liam said sitting beside me, huffing, on the couch.

"Same here," Louis sighed as he sat next to Eleanor on the other end of the couch.

"Is your elbow all better, love?" Louis asked his eyebrows coming together.

"It feels better, thanks," I said bouncing Lux on my knees.

Harry helped Zayn and Sarah off the ground and into the chair and the couch. He eventually settled on the coffee table across from me playing a hand game with Lux. Lou had now cornered Niall in the kitchen and we were all watching to see what would happen next.

"So what do you think we are going to do about your friend?" Liam asked looking a little concerned.

"Give her a chance!" Niall yelled from the corner of the kitchen he was still stuck in.

"I just can't believe she did that," I breathed, staring blankly at the wall.

"She was probably just caught up in the moment and her training must have kicked in," Zayn said scooting to the edge of his chair.

"I know, and that's why she's coming to the photoshoot with us. To see how it feels to be in the spot light and having people thrown around all the time. I don't want to be the bad guy, but she needs to learn," I huffed already feeling bad about my decision.

"Well, we'll see what happens," Lou said as calmly as she could as she lunged at Niall, catching him off guard and stopping him from running away again.

"Lou," Niall wined, "We were having fun!"

"Sarah needs to finish!" Lou said rushing all the boys back to their original places.

"Thank you Lou!" Sarah said helping her situate them again. She sat back down and picked up her pencil.

"So, who's your friends favorite member?" Eleanor curiously chirped.

"Well, she kind of was obsessed with Zayn when we first heard about the boys, then she moved over to Louis," I stated hesitantly.

"Oh," She said looking down, "Does she like me?"

"Of course she likes you! She always told me that she would never want you to breakup because she thought you two were so cute together!" I said hugging her, while trying to keep Lux on my lap.

"She sounds really sweet," Eleanor said hugging me back.

"I just hope she acts it tomorrow," I sighed resuming bouncing Lux on my lap.

"Can we watch?!" Lux squealed excitedly.

"Absolutely!" Lou said coming back into the living room and grabbing Lux off my lap and giving me a hand up.

"Yay!" Lux screamed wiggling in her mom's arms.

**********

Author's Note:

Really sorry this was so short, and it took so long.]

I had really bad writers block... I don't know if I want to continue writing this... I mean, I do have a lot of ideas for it, but I just don't know how to get there.

If you don't want me to stop, please vote and comment. I have been getting some help, but I might need a little more and I'll do some more dedications, too!

Sorry,

E. :)