Chapter Eight - Job Interview

Sarah's POV

Perrie just texted me and said that Zayn told her the band needs a new choreographer. This was great for Reagan! I've seen her dance, and she is amazing and she also told me she's danced for several years. I decided to let Perrie know my opinion on the situation.

To: Perrie

You should talk to Reagan about it!! I'm sure she would be happy to help :)

From: Perrie

That's not a bad idea, they all love her accept Liam because he hasn't met her yet, but I think they'll really like each other. I'll run it by Zayn later.

To: Perrie

K, well I should go she's coming downstairs, bye!

From: Perrie

Ok, ttyl!

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked as she walked over to where I was sitting at the small breakfast table near the kitchen.

"Yup. How about you?" she asked straightening out her nightgown as she sat down next to me.

"It was good." I said taking a sip of my tea. "So, I was just talking to Perrie about there being a new job opening with the band." I told as my eyebrows did a little dance.

"Okay," Reagan said giving me a strange 'are you okay' look. "What kind of opening?" She asked.

"Their choreographer!" I said louder than I intended to, making her jump a little. "Sorry, I'm just really happy for you!" I explained.

Her face was frozen in a happy / surprised look for a few seconds before she snapped out of it. Her smile grew just a little then she looked at me and  said, "Is it mine if I want it?"

I just nodded and said, "Perrie just has to run it by Zayn and then you have to get their approval!"

"Their approval? As in I have to make up a dance and they have to watch me and then I get the job if I do good?" She said, worry coming into her voice.

"It's just like an audition where you know you will get the part." I said putting my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"How do I know they'll hire me, though?" She asked with the cutest sad / concerned face I have ever seen her make.

"Louis, Zayn, and Niall have seen you dance and Harry has heard you sing. You only have to impress one person, Liam." I said with a smile nudging her in the arm.

"But, I'll be 10 times more nervous if it's just Liam." She sad standing up and starting to pace back and forth.

"You'll do just fine. And, besides, Perrie hasn't even told me if Zayn and the boys liked the idea or not." I told her standing up and blocking her path.

She looked at me with a small smile and said, "You are the greatest friend a girl could have," and gave me a hug. I returned the gesture.

"So are you." I said coming out of the hug with a smile on my face.

Reagan's POV

Sarah just told me that I would pretty much be auditioning for Liam if Zayn and the rest of the guys liked the idea. I mean, I really want the job, but I thought it was going to be much easier to get it.

I couldn't sit right now so I decided to go into the kitchen and make some tea to calm my nerves. Sarah followed me and took a seat at the breakfast bar. Her phone made a noise and she picked it up.

"Hola!" She said in the phone then stood up and walked into the living area.

"Who's that?" I asked starting to follow her.