Chapter Thirty-Two

Reagan's POV

"Forget someone?" I could practically see the smirk on his adorable face. I was about to turn around, but stopped. I wanted this to be perfect. The first time I saw him in more than a month. Suddenly, I worried if my hair was perfect and if my makeup was smudged, if my shirt was straight my boots were tied. I worried that I didn't look good. I worried that I had changed and he wouldn't like me anymore. I worried that I was just dreaming.

I took a deep breath and let it out, lifted up my chin, stuck my right foot behind my left and slowly turned to face the tall British man-angle standing 10 feet in front of me. Okay, so maybe I was over exaggerating. I took him all in; his damp hair, baggy tank top, long shorts and white sneakers. The smiles on our faces grew as we just stared at each other. So many words were swirling around in my head and I finally spit out the first thing that I could.

"How could I forget  you, Liam?" Shit, why did I say that.

He sighed and his smile grew bigger, "Can I have a hug, too?" He asked honestly and opened his arms.

Don't look desperate. Don't fall for those dazzling eyes, those amazing muscles, that adorable scruff... Oh who an I kidding, I want a hug!! And I was off, running into the strong, open arms of the only guy I had been thinking about non-stop since I left London.

His arms wrapped completely around me and I wrapped mine around his neck. I took in the scent of sweat and cologne and squeezed tighter, squishing my face into his chest and closing my eyes. I want to remember this forever, I never want to let go. I love him. I love Liam Payne.

But not like every other fan on the planet does. I love Liam because he's the most amazing, caring, funny, romantic, handsome, and perfect guy I could ever imagine. He knows how I'm feeling even before I do, he always knows what to say and he is my other half. We fit together like two puzzle pieces, literally. We were still wrapped around each other as we both breathed out the words I'd been dying to say.

"I love you."

When we finally untied our arms from around each other, we were laughing and everyone was clapping and yelling.

"I feel like we're in a cheesy movie," I laughed and Liam took my hands.

"It's better than a cheesy movie, though. It's our relationship and it's real," he smiled and leaned down, softly placing his lips to mine as I hooked my arms around his neck and he picked me up around my waste swinging me in a circle with my boot clad legs flailing behind me. This was the perfect moment and I know I will never forget it.

***

Later that nigh, we were all just hanging out and talking in the guys hotel room. We had gotten pizza after the reunion and now I'm full. Full of cheesy love, cheesy pizza and laying in the arms of my prince charming.

My hand brushed up against my phone and I picked it up. I've completely forgotten about all the media and fame. I tapped on Twitter and opened a new tweet. After thinking for a few minutes on what I wanted to say, Liam's large hand reached around me and took my phone.

"I don't know what to say," I said looking at the blank box.

"I do," Liam simply stated and then his thumbs punched in a few things and we sent the tweet together.

I'm back :)

********************

Hello! So, I really just want to thank anyone who has read this book so far and I really hope you liked it. I never thought my crappy writing skills would get over 1000 reads. I'm not sure if this is the last chapter or if I want to add another chapter, but I think this is a good stopping point. (sorry this chapter was short and really cheesy)

If you are wondering, yes there is going to be a sequel!! And I'm really excited about it. For this book I was just trying to figure out the basics of writing and it was my first fan-fic. I didn't really plan a lot out, but for the sequel, I really want to spend more time on it and I don't know, maybe make it so cheesy you'll hate it, but can't stop reading!

Anyway, comment if you want a closing chapter and what you think should happen in it. I have a few ideas.

Thanks soooooo much for reading and sticking with me!! :)

E.