Chapter Sixteen

Reagan's POV

"Will you show us something now?" Jon asked as we started walking down the rows of chairs that lined the arena.

"You mean like a dance?" I asked plopping down in one of the chairs.

"Yes, like a dance," Josh mocked me.

"If I agree," I could already see the excitement on their faces, "Where would I even do it?"

They looked around for a minute and Sandy finally pointed to the giant stage, "Up there."

My eyes grew as I saw where he was pointing. I couldn't just waltz up there and start dancing, "I don't know if I'm allowed up there."

"We'll take care of everything," Dan reassured me.

I tilted my head looking up at the stage and sighed. I finally stood up and started walking down the isle that lead to the single set of stairs on the front of the stage.

"Reagan!" Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn came running down the hall and squished me in a huge hug.

"Thanks for helping me out," I mumbled as they let me go.

"We're so sorry we didn't stay with you," Niall apologized.

"We were trying to get a hold of you, but--" I cut Harry off.

"I lost my phone," I turned and smiled at Dan, Jon, Sandy, and Josh, "But they found it and returned it to me."

All the guys gave each other hugs and then came the part I was dreading. I was hoping they wouldn't remember our little deal.

"And a reward for finding her phone," Josh started, but Sandy finished.

"Reagan said she would show us her dancing skills."

All the guys' faces lit up.

"Yay! Reagan's going to dance for us!" Zayn said happily.

"But where?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes to look at the stage and Dan, Jon, and Josh pointed to the stage while Sandy said, "Up there."

Their smiles grew as I made my way up the stairs. I threw my bag over to the side and slid off my shoes, took off my beanie and my sweatshirt, and tossed my sunglasses over in the pile of my belongings.

"What should I do?" I called to the band that was sitting in the center of all the seats. They looked so perfect, I had to take a picture. While they were thinking, I rushed over to my bag and snatched my phone pulling up the camera. I took a few pictures and slid my phone back in my bag.

"Your audition!" Liam called back.

"Music?" I asked.

They looked around at each other and Dan, Josh, Jon, and Sandy stood up and almost ran all the way up to the stage. 

"We can play," Dan said as he grabbed his guitar almost out of breath. Sandy did the same as Josh took his seat behind the drums and Jon took his place behind the keyboard.

"What songs?" Jon asked.

"Rock Me, C'mon, C'mon, and Best Song Ever," they nodded. I could see the boys faces in the audience as their band-mates started warming up the instruments and I started warming up my legs and feet.

Sarah came charging out of the hall, the same the boys did, and ran over to where they were sitting. She was out of breath when she found a seat next to Harry.

"Don't you have to leave?" I called as I slid into my right split. I winced. I hadn't stretched in about two weeks and I was mad at myself for it.

"Like I'm going to miss this!" She stated grabbing Niall's water bottle from in front of her and taking a few sips.